Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,372 Members 39,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AW: [KERNEL][07-02-2014] ~=~ EliteKernel OXP 4.2.x ~=~ (adv. s2w, extreme powersaving

Tip us?
 
vynzy
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default AW: [KERNEL][07-02-2014] ~=~ EliteKernel OXP 4.2.x ~=~ (adv. s2w, extreme powersaving

Since version 10 I have the Problem that after a while using the Kernel my apps do not open. It's possible to scroll the screen and go to apps but I can't open them. I only hear the click and nothing happens. After a reboot it works normal again for a while. When I flash back Kernel ex 8 i don't have that Problem. Use Viper Rom. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
droids@m
Old
#2  
droids@m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 420
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynzy View Post
Since version 10 I have the Problem that after a while using the Kernel my apps do not open. It's possible to scroll the screen and go to apps but I can't open them. I only hear the click and nothing happens. After a reboot it works normal again for a while. When I flash back Kernel ex 8 i don't have that Problem. Use Viper Rom. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
What is ur Viper Rom version.......???????
Hitting the THANKS can really Help me
 
vynzy
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
My viper version is 2.02

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
droids@m
Old
#4  
droids@m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 420
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynzy View Post
My viper version is 2.02

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
the Kernel is absolutely compactible with ViperX u might wanna try the latest stable this

and erase the cache from fastboot using the following command.......

Code:
fastboot erase cache
Hitting the THANKS can really Help me
The Following User Says Thank You to droids@m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
vynzy
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by droids@m View Post
the Kernel is absolutely compactible with ViperX u might wanna try the latest stable this

and erase the cache from fastboot using the following command.......

Code:
fastboot erase cache
Thanks for your help, but I already have the newest Kernel and flashed with nik3rs Kernel flasher where erase cache is included i think.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
laszlobilibok
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynzy View Post
Since version 10 I have the Problem that after a while using the Kernel my apps do not open. It's possible to scroll the screen and go to apps but I can't open them. I only hear the click and nothing happens. After a reboot it works normal again for a while. When I flash back Kernel ex 8 i don't have that Problem. Use Viper Rom. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
I have tis problem too, it happened twice so far ... I hope it's gone with today's release.
 
vynzy
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Also with Viper 2.0.2?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
 
laszlobilibok
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 23
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vynzy View Post
Also with Viper 2.0.2?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app
Yes.

After installing the latest Kernel, I've ran Fix permissions, don't know if it matters or fixed something ...
 
vynzy
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Dec 2012
Now after four days I don't have the problem anymore. Maybe because of the new kernel version, but I rather think its because i updated my superuser app. Just clicked on Venom superuser. apk in System/app und reinstall. After that for me all works fine.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more