Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,705 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best app for writing a book?

Tip us?

Qbm
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
Would this be where the inevitable demise of a turmoiled Sam met his end.
As a fellow writer I hope you change this sentence. Very awkward. I like it though

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry my first try at writing a book. Thought how hard can it be lol only ever read half a James Patterson book and got bored. other than books years ago in English at school. What would you suggest, would meet his end be better?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Don't forget to click thanks below. I try my hardest to help with the limited information I learn

torickray
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Use the stock polaris 5

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium HD app

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Would this be were the distraught Sam (last name) would meet hours inevitable demise?
That's one way to word it. It was the order more than anything. Always reread it out loud.

Bun110
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Somewhat on topic ~ I wish there were Tinderbox, Scrivener equivalents for Android, I would most certainly pay Top dollar for this. Any devs. working on something that offers these features but takes advantage of sPen inputs?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

anthropoidape
Old
Thanks Meter 15
His demise is his end, so "Would this be where the inevitable demise of a turmoiled Sam met his end" doesn't actually make sense.

"Would this be where Sam met his demise?" or "would this be where Sam met his end?" would make sense. To write noirish stuff well put down the Patterson and pick up some Chandler.

Anyway.

On the same note, and sadly accepting that I'll probably be writing much less interesting things than a novel for the foreseeable... is it possible to work using dropbox as if it were a local folder? That is can I open a doc in my dropbox folder on my Note 10.1, work on it, save it, and then pick it up on another device via dropbox as well? So far I've not worked this out but it would be the most seamless way for me to work the way I'd like to.

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Use drop box Sync You can set it to automatically back up a local folder to dropbox SO One reflect the changes in the other

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

oh and his * in my last post not hours. I hate swype sometimes

anthropoidape
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
Use drop box Sync You can set it to automatically back up a local folder to dropbox SO One reflect the changes in the other

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

oh and his * in my last post not hours. I hate swype sometimes

Thanks. That gives me something to experiment with.

maharu567
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quick office by google is good and free...