Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] samsung keyboard can not change language

Tip us?
 
tamahos
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default [Q] samsung keyboard can not change language

i just flash custom rom of 4.4 kitkat and cant change language.
i have try factory reset one time and setting keyboard in setup wizard mode i can change with slide in spacebar.
but when i finished setup wizard and start to use normally i can not change language with slide in spacebar anymore.
anyone know how to fix this, thank you.
 
Killberty
Old
#2  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,186
Join Date: Oct 2013
I think you are the gut from the xnote thread i read some mins ago

Flash one of the keyboards in the xnote ota folder and wipe data cache of samsung keyboatd

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tamahos
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
I think you are the gut from the xnote thread i read some mins ago

Flash one of the keyboards in the xnote ota folder and wipe data cache of samsung keyboatd

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
yes im using x-note and i already try this method but still cant change language.
 
Killberty
Old
#4  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,186
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamahos View Post
yes im using x-note and i already try this method but still cant change language.
Well you did config multiple input languages in samsung keyboard config?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
tamahos
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
Well you did config multiple input languages in samsung keyboard config?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
nope just 2 language T.T
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes