XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

UPDATED: LOVE MEI Ultra thin 0.7mm Aluminum Metal Bumper Frame Case

Tip us?

toker_X1
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine07 View Post
Yea on right side at bottom has cut outs. Literally looks identical to LoveMEI but not. Meh, seems to affect my signal too much...

Sent from my SM-N900V
So basically he selling knockoffs now.
That's the problem with ebay, mileage may vary. I took the risk for $10 as it's was the only bumper case I saw with the correct cut outs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005)
Nexus 5 32GB
Huawei Y300

Nexus 4 16GB
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony X1
iPhone (3rd Gen)
iPhone (1st Gen)

aznmode
Old
Thanks Meter 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashpants View Post
Ironically after taking the one I had off I noticed it had scratched the silver plastic bezel on my note 3, made a pretty nasty rip about 2-3mm long right above the S-Pen slot.

Really disappointed as I had one of these on my Sony Z1 which has the metal frame and it was fine
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I had a feeling this would happen as there doesn't seem to have enough padding all the way around. When I thought about getting this prior to buying my spare battery & charger, I was going to remove the existing padding and just use the bumper over my skinomi clear skin which I only put around the chrome trim. But I stopped following the thread and completely forgot about it. Now I wish I had mentioned it and it could've been an option for you perhaps.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...

trashpants
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. I had a feeling this would happen as there doesn't seem to have enough padding all the way around. When I thought about getting this prior to buying my spare battery & charger, I was going to remove the existing padding and just use the bumper over my skinomi clear skin which I only put around the chrome trim. But I stopped following the thread and completely forgot about it. Now I wish I had mentioned it and it could've been an option for you perhaps.

No problem, although I think thats an idea for all current Galaxy Series Phones, If my GF decides she wants a Note 3 ill do that first to her one.

aznmode
Old
(Last edited by aznmode; 12th February 2014 at 10:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 747
The clear skinomi also provides a pretty good grip on the sides so if you have extra I'd probably use it on the outside of the bumper as well. But it could get expensive. Im wondering if skinomi sells just a sheet of that stuff so you can cut your own strips.

Don't forget to give thanks if I've helped you in anyway...
Tags
accessories, bumper, case, note 3