[HELP] Open/edit data/bin files(unity?) looks like: 0b45efec47cdc425b977192ced6a4408

OP fieldsweeper

12th February 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Donate to Me
More
I hope someone knows how to do this, I have looked everywhere and could find no reference since most of the files seem to be randomly generated names there is no extension, and I think they are similar to split archives for use by the unity engine in a game or apk. I think I got ONE open a while ago but don't know what i did, and none of the others i tried worked, I think adding the 7zip / winrar archive header to the beginning parts of the file in a hex editor is what I did on one random file, but nothing else and cant find what data that was (it was a random link i found)

0c45efac37cdc425b977292ced6a6507 is an idea of one of the file names and there are several dozen of them, ranging in 4-6 digit files sizes in the apk. which leads me to believe they are some sort of archive, or compressed or at least encrypted or obfuscated data. but nothing I search along those lines brings any results related.

I could be way off, i know. so I am looking to the pros here in the android development section to lend me hand.

there must be a tool out there that someone has made, or a method since I am sure I am not the first to try this, and my experience is limited, so hopefully I can be lead in the right direction

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, apk, unity
Previous Thread Next Thread