Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Partition created in sdHC card doesn't works!?

Tip us?

ibbik2010
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation [Q] Partition created in sdHC card doesn't works!?

Hi everyone

I have flashed CM11 beta version by "Galaxyfreak", the ROM is great and works smoothly but whenever I created a partition in my sdHC card and enable the in2ext in settings>extra my phone takes infinite time to open(Means it didn't open just a bootloop which never stops). I have tried all ways to partition and tried all formats(Fat32,Ext 1,2,3,4) but still failed. I made a partition in my 2GB SD card with EXT4 and it works but why didn't it works on my sdHC card?!

P.S. My memory card is working and its by the company named "Advance Media" and it's class 10.

Please help

shubhojit89
Old
Thanks Meter 414
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbik2010 View Post
Hi everyone

I have flashed CM11 beta version by "Galaxyfreak", the ROM is great and works smoothly but whenever I created a partition in my sdHC card and enable the in2ext in settings>extra my phone takes infinite time to open(Means it didn't open just a bootloop which never stops). I have tried all ways to partition and tried all formats(Fat32,Ext 1,2,3,4) but still failed. I made a partition in my 2GB SD card with EXT4 and it works but why didn't it works on my sdHC card?!

P.S. My memory card is working and its by the company named "Advance Media" and it's class 10.

Please help
If you are using CWM recovery Change to TWRP pr philz..

Create partition through the recovery..

Remove some apps from rom zip Then flash the rom..
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhojit89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ibbik2010
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up still

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhojit89 View Post
If you are using CWM recovery Change to TWRP pr philz..

Create partition through the recovery..

Remove some apps from rom zip Then flash the rom..
One more thing sir, there is only one thank you button, I would like to thank you 100000 time Thanks Brother thanks Alot!!!!