[ROM][CM][L-5.1.1] CyanHacker Rom [v3.1][14May][jfltexx]

Search This thread

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
Hi there, I have been using this rom for 2 days now, and I have to say: I really like the performance (battery life is also great though...).

I have a question: It seems like Whatsapp messages are not being pushed through in the notification centre. I have to open whatsapp manually, and suddenly I have got message from several people. I checked if Greenify was eliminating the process, but it appears not to be doing anything to Whatsapp.

Any help would be appriciated (btw, I searched for the keyword whatsapp, I don't think anyone has mentioned this before.)

Reactions: noname55804

DuckMcQUack

Jul 1, 2013
Rome
Hi there, I have been using this rom for 2 days now, and I have to say: I really like the performance (battery life is also great though...).

I have a question: It seems like Whatsapp messages are not being pushed through in the notification centre. I have to open whatsapp manually, and suddenly I have got message from several people. I checked if Greenify was eliminating the process, but it appears not to be doing anything to Whatsapp.

Any help would be appriciated (btw, I searched for the keyword whatsapp, I don't think anyone has mentioned this before.)

Beware, if you greenify play store system app you will start not receiving Whatsapp notifications anymore... This happened to me when I tried to do so, too

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

noname55804

Jan 4, 2013
Hamburg

That is weird. I'm getting hundreds of whatsapp meesages each day and i'm also using greenify.
But maybe it's related to the nightly i use AS base. I think so because i dont get quizduell pushes amymore.
I will flash a first beta Version oft v3 today and we'll See if its better....

Speaking of v3 i'd love to hear suggestions From you what you want me to implement. So please post your wishes Here or send me an email ( go undet cyanhacker control -> about -> send email)

By the way...if you See any german words in my posts please let me know because it is relatet to my auto correction :D

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy S IV mit CyanHacker Rom

Last edited:

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
That is weird. I'm getting hundreds of whatsapp meesages each day and i'm also using greenify.
But maybe it's related to the nightly i use AS base. I think so because i dont get quizduell pushes amymore.
I will flash a first beta Version oft v3 today and we'll See if its better....

Speaking of v3 i'd love to hear suggestions From you what you want me to implement. So please post your wishes Here or send me an email ( go undet cyanhacker control -> about -> send email)

By the way...if you See any german words in my posts please let me know because it is relatet to my auto correction :D

Hahah alright, well, I do understand German a little, so that's not a problem.
I think Greenify somehow did hit Whatsapp. I fixed it right now...

What kind of suggestions are you expecting? Apps or features from other roms?

noname55804

Jan 4, 2013
Hamburg
You can tell everything what you want to have in this rom and i´ll check whether i can implement it or not :D
So please let me know ;)

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011

+1

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I also like the options in the Slim roms to invert the entire rom from 'almost black' to real black.

This feature is called the 'Real Dark Slim'.

http://slimroms.net/index.php/slim-bean-features

Is it possible to include this in your rom?
I'll let you know if I know some other features that would be awesome to include. Have to work right now...

noname55804

Jan 4, 2013
Hamburg
+1

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

I also like the options in the Slim roms to invert the entire rom from 'almost black' to real black.

This feature is called the 'Real Dark Slim'.

http://slimroms.net/index.php/slim-bean-features

Is it possible to include this in your rom?
I'll let you know if I know some other features that would be awesome to include. Have to work right now...

I'll take a look if that is possible. But i cant promise that

tkruijer

Feb 15, 2011
I have some new suggestions for the rom:

I will list the total amount of my requests, so my requests will not be spread out over the thread hahah:

- Real Dark Slim (http://slimroms.net/index.php/slim-bean-features)
- Quickpic as the standard Gallery (it's the fastest gallery available)
- Replace the standard clock for Timely. Google has already bought Timely, so I wouldn't be suprised if they merge this app with the AndroidOS this year.

noname55804

Jan 4, 2013
Hamburg
I have some new suggestions for the rom:

I will list the total amount of my requests, so my requests will not be spread out over the thread hahah:

- Real Dark Slim (http://slimroms.net/index.php/slim-bean-features)
- Quickpic as the standard Gallery (it's the fastest gallery available)
- Replace the standard clock for Timely. Google has already bought Timely, so I wouldn't be suprised if they merge this app with the AndroidOS this year.

Thanks for those suggestions.
I´ll see what is possible for me to do

Reactions: tkruijer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

RAC0lzD.jpg

About CyanHacker Project

CyanHacker Rom Is Based On CyanogenMod. The Aim Of CyanHacker Rom Is To Provide You A Fast, Stable And Efficient Rom, With A Great Amount Of Features. We Decided To Take The Best Base And Improve It In Many Ways.The Goal Of CyanHacker:
    "Take the best, and make it even better!"

GitHub Source

Our G+ Community

m4T5ZLn.png

Features:

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]

CyanHacker ROM Features:

-Based on CM-12.1-Lollipop 5.1
    -Root and developer options are activated by default
    -CM12 ThemeEngine
    -Working Viper4Android
    -User friendly Settings organisation
    -some cool built-in Apps
    -Kernel Auditior
    -OmniSwitch
    -Custom clear all Button position
    -Network traffic in Status Bar
    -always up-to-date with CM trees
    -Dotted battery circle
    -Headsup customisations
    -more to come!

Features Under The Hood:
    -Hackify Optimizations V2
    -O3 optimized
    -Graphite optimized
    -pthread
    -thumb-interwork
    -Kernel optimizations
    -Updated HOST toolchains
    [/SIZE]

m4T5ZLn.png

Changelog

Update disclaimer: We all have our private lives so please dont (i really mean DO NOT) ask for ETA´s!
    If someone of you builds this Rom on his own, feel free to share those builds with everyone.

m4T5ZLn.png

Installation:

-Read Everything Carefully
    -Download Rom And GAPPS.
    -Boot Into Recovery
    -Perform A Fullwipe (you dont have to wipe your internal SD)
    -Flash Rom & GAPPS.
    -Have Fun!!!

m4T5ZLn.png

Downloads:

ROM

You can use any GApps for 5.1
    If I dont have any, look here: GApps

CyanHacker Banners (feel free to use them):

dyk4nrof.jpg

m4T5ZLn.png

Credits:

CyanogenMod
    @noname55804
    @rudi_j7
    @Men_in_black007
    @cybervibin
    @denizckosar
    @invisiblek
    @deadman96385
    @frap129
    @sparksco
    @jackeagle
    @YoshiShaPow
    Devs of build in apps
    every maintainer of this Rom
    CyanogenMod
    LiquidSmooth
    OmniRom
    -Others I may have forgotten (please tell me if you feel left out)

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanHacker Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    noname55804, rudi_j7; cybervibin
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanHacker-Lollipop

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CM and more

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v3.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-05-14

Created 2014-02-07
    Last Updated 2015-05-14
    Reserved

m4T5ZLn.png

Contribution

If you want to contribute to this project in any way, whether it´s becoming a developer of CyanHacker or a manitainer or even something else everything is highly appreciated. Just contact me via PM.

m4T5ZLn.png

Support this ROM for another device

If you want to build this ROM for another device and support it there, feel free to do that, it´s greatly appreciated, just contact me me and I´ll add support for this specifiy device.

m4T5ZLn.png

Say "Thank you"

You like this rom? Please hit the thanks button, share it with everyone you know and write a Review in the "Review" Tab at the top of this thread. I´d really appreciate it.

m4T5ZLn.png

Feature request

You´re missing a Feature in this ROM, no problem! Just add a Feature request in the corresponding tab at the top (tell me also the name of the ROM which has this feature), AND please also write it in the thread!

m4T5ZLn.png

Bug report

You found a bug? Please inform us by writing a bug report in the corresponding tab at the top of this thread, and please write it in the thread as well!

HI there

I've got a pretty annoying bug with calling mode.
    When I call someone the screen stay black and locked and I cant do anything. Furthermore, when I check my vocals messages Its working correctly.

And the tethering doesn't work

Sorry for answering so late...
    In which way tethering doesnt work?

@all

First of all thanks for more than 500 downloads i really aprecciate it ;)
    I´m starting to work on v4 right now, it will be based on the lastet M4 CM Snapshot, which came out yesterday. Also i´m changing my build enviroment to Unified build, so you can use my Rom on every I9505 device you can imagine. and thats only the beginning, i´ll add some very nice Features, i´ll update the white theme and so on, so lokk forward..... :D
    But all this will take some time, i´m very busy at the moment and i´m not sure when i can finish v4, but i hope i can finish it ´till the next weekend.
    And again please contact my if you want, that i add or change something.

Thank you and stay tuned ;)
    V3.1 ONLINE !!!

As always, untested so keep an backup!

Have fun and please report back about your thoughts :)
    Update to v4.0 now available !!!!!

Changelog:

v4.0
    -Newest Cm Nightly
    -Unified Build (you can now flash this Rom on every I9505 device no matter if its a carrier device or not)
    -Updated Alucard Kernel
    -Reactivated Fast Dormancy for testing (please let me know wheter your battery like it or not)
    -integrated OmniSwitch
    -Updated White Theme so its now 100% white
    -All Apps updated
    -Gravity updated to v3.0.0
    -Integrated Active Display Moto X Notifications
    -Made Rom Control and Explorer visible in Launcher

-OTA Center update

-Gapps updated
    -Kernels updated
    -Made Stock kernel available to you
    -added new Bootanimation
    -FULLWIPE IS RECOMMENDED!!!
    -PLEASE READ GAPPS README (TAKE A LOOK AT THE ROM THREAD) SO YOU KNOW WHICH GAPPS TO FLASH!!!

Download:

ROM

------------------------------------------

Gapps (Please read FAQ!!!):

PA Google Stock

PA Modular Full

PA Modular Mini

------------------------------------------

RECOVERY

HAVE FUN !!! :)