Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition on a Mac

Tip us?

red5stand1ngby
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt Rooting Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition on a Mac

I have been cracking my head open trying to find a good guide to root my google play edition samsung. I have sought out YouTube videos that utilize motochopper and terminal and while I manage to get Superuser installed, I don't have root access. I've also tried forum but most of them just use windows. Is there anyone who's done this and can instruct me on how to do it?

And please, no snarky comments on why I would ever want a Mac or anything of the sort...

Thanks!

dromaczek
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by red5stand1ngby View Post
I have been cracking my head open trying to find a good guide to root my google play edition samsung. I have sought out YouTube videos that utilize motochopper and terminal and while I manage to get Superuser installed, I don't have root access. I've also tried forum but most of them just use windows. Is there anyone who's done this and can instruct me on how to do it?

And please, no snarky comments on why I would ever want a Mac or anything of the sort...

Thanks!
It easy to root on Mac -> install on your mac windows, macos is strange unusefull system...