T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more
Post Reply

[Q] Camera working on 4.2.2

OP WritzX

9th February 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hey guys, I have not really been up to date with the news. But Is camera working on 4.2.2 roms with Pre-Installed JB Phones?

Thanks.
9th February 2014, 09:21 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 115
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritzX

Hey guys, I have not really been up to date with the news. But Is camera working on 4.2.2 roms with Pre-Installed JB Phones?

Thanks.

Yes bro, of-course
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone

Yes bro, of-course

Are you COMPLETELY sure? Because when I left, even after the camera bug was completely fixed for almost everyone using the ported rom and all different custom roms came out, I did not get camera fixed in anyway only because my phone was something different from the others, and mine had JB preinstalled out of the box(some other people also had these though but very minority). So, I don't wanna try and see if its fixed. I want to know before trying...Hope you understand...

Thanks.
9th February 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 115
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritzX

Are you COMPLETELY sure? Because when I left, even after the camera bug was completely fixed for almost everyone using the ported rom and all different custom roms came out, I did not get camera fixed in anyway only because my phone was something different from the others, and mine had JB preinstalled out of the box(some other people also had these though but very minority). So, I don't wanna try and see if its fixed. I want to know before trying...Hope you understand...

Thanks.

i will suggest u backup ur stock rom before doing any thing.....n yes i'm sure bt some roms have prob n lags with defferent thing...please read whole rom op before downloading any roms there r clearly mention any lag or issues....bt dont fear dear there r many stable n bug less roms available...try it on ur own way...i will give u link to index for rom for mmx a110...choose it from there - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2172561 thread by iamnimit

hit thanks if i helped u.
9th February 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
I know all these stuff...anyway thanks...I just needed to confirm before downloading over 200 mbs...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
tanay_sarkar
12th February 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritzX

I know all these stuff...anyway thanks...I just needed to confirm before downloading over 200 mbs...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

no rear cam not working in 4.2.2 roms on jb out of the box canvas 2. i hv tried all roms... if its working on ur phone then plz suggest me which rom n how
12th February 2014, 10:49 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanay_sarkar

no rear cam not working in 4.2.2 roms on jb out of the box canvas 2. i hv tried all roms... if its working on ur phone then plz suggest me which rom n how

If you have already tried...probably it won't work with me too...I am a bit busy right now because of exams. So can't try before this weekend...

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
12th February 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #8  
kundan.lohar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rajasthan,India
Thanks Meter: 89
 
453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritzX

Are you COMPLETELY sure? Because when I left, even after the camera bug was completely fixed for almost everyone using the ported rom and all different custom roms came out, I did not get camera fixed in anyway only because my phone was something different from the others, and mine had JB preinstalled out of the box(some other people also had these though but very minority). So, I don't wanna try and see if its fixed. I want to know before trying...Hope you understand...

Thanks.

try SLT Nexus revenge rom
12th February 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundan.lohar

try SLT Nexus revenge rom

OK dude...I'll try in the weekend...:thumbup:

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A110 Q&A, Help and Troubleshooting by ThreadRank