7th April 2013, 04:20 AM   |  #321  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,135

1,363 posts
Donate to Me
More
??????????????????????? Language Error.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnylovesalman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2013, 03:40 PM   |  #322  
Flag Dallas Texas
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylovesalman

All right the ATOM LAUNCHER theme is Up now here :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2088681

ITS FREE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylovesalman

What do you think Guys ?

Wow these are bad ass !!!! How can I get them?
29th May 2013, 04:07 AM   |  #323  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

1,363 posts
Donate to Me
More
These are available in the same thread as well u can try finding my link in Google Play
3rd August 2013, 04:04 PM   |  #324  
Thanks Meter: 179

366 posts
Donate to Me
Sorry, can't find any link for ash-blue set in this thread...either nothing in play store
8th February 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #325  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kolkata

1,363 posts
Donate to Me
More
Apex Nova Block HD theme
Block HD Theme for Android Devices.
It Marks my comeback to Android Theme Making after a Long period.

Hope All my friends are doing well here.
Please feel free to share your views if you like my current Work from here on.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Forum XDA.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	2566111  
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnylovesalman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #326  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,456

4,658 posts
More
Be warned, this so-called "Recognized Themer" has consistently stolen and relabeled other peoples' hard work and put them up on the market. He has done this to big names in theme development like Vicino as well as smaller names such as the themer who created "Popstyle".

Feel free to read more about how he operated here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42175704. The stolen theme in that link has since been modified (and very poorly at that, if you look at the Play Store listing, the first screenshot is completely different from the second one).

Additionally, all his Play Store listings have one or two-line descriptions that consist of marketing buzzwords and no comments on the actual themes themselves. Honestly.
Quote:

"Its supported and Optimised for all devices. Its a Bit on the Higher pay, but its the best with Detailed Icons , you can get on your device."

If the above doesn't scream "suspicious" to you, you might want to check any make sure you have a pulse. "it's a bit on the higher pay" because it was originally a theme which vicino spent MONTHS working on (feel free to PM Vicino in the above linked thread if you want to verify that he even had to send Google an email to get the fraudulent listing taken down).

The first time it was reported, he was not banned. I do not know why he is still here, but beware if you choose to buy "his" themes; you may supporting thievery. Do you really believe all of "his" themes are really his?
Last edited by LiquidSolstice; 12th February 2014 at 12:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSolstice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #327  
Flag Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 914

1,065 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice

Be warned, this so-called "Recognized Themer" has consistently stolen and relabeled other peoples' hard work and put them up on the market. He has done this to big names in theme development like Vicino as well as smaller names such as the themer who created "Popstyle".

Feel free to read more about how he operated here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=42175704. The stolen theme in that link has since been modified (and very poorly at that, if you look at the Play Store listing, the first screenshot is completely different from the second one).

Additionally, all his Play Store listings have one or two-line descriptions that consist of marketing buzzwords and no comments on the actual themes themselves. Honestly.

If the above doesn't scream "suspicious" to you, you might want to check any make sure you have a pulse. "it's a bit on the higher pay" because it was originally a theme which vicino spent MONTHS working on (feel free to PM Vicino in the above linked thread if you want to verify that he even had to send Google an email to get the fraudulent listing taken down).

The first time it was reported, he was not banned. I do not know why he is still here, but beware if you choose to buy "his" themes; you may supporting thievery. Do you really believe all of "his" themes are really his?

I completely agree with you, I've been personally reporting and trying to get "his work" taken down off the Play Store for about a year now... He takes icons, theme chooser themes, whatever he can to steal and make money... I can't believe I used to help him and feel bad for him! Disgusting!

Hopefully, the moderators will strip him of his "Recognized Themer" title and ban him from XDA! Don't you also think it's funny that he never talks about any of the stolen works in XDA... Very very suspicious... Thank you for this post, I'm glad people will now know what kind of guy he really is.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to Starymari For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arindam, google play, recognized google
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Themes by ThreadRank