XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with latest nightly

Tip us?

philbarrow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Problem with latest nightly

I am running CM11 nightlies and updated to the latest one last night but had problems updating apps, which were giving me "insufficient storage available" errors. ROM Manager said there was a later ClockworkMod so I tried to update that via ROM Manager.

Now the phone on reboot comes up with 2 messages: "Unfortunately trebuchet has stopped" and "process com.android.systemui has stopped". I was running Nova launcher before the problems.

I've tried restoring a previous backup but the message is still the same. I've also tried factory reset but no luck. Has anyone any solutions?

Thanks

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbarrow View Post
I am running CM11 nightlies and updated to the latest one last night but had problems updating apps, which were giving me "insufficient storage available" errors. ROM Manager said there was a later ClockworkMod so I tried to update that via ROM Manager.

Now the phone on reboot comes up with 2 messages: "Unfortunately trebuchet has stopped" and "process com.android.systemui has stopped". I was running Nova launcher before the problems.

I've tried restoring a previous backup but the message is still the same. I've also tried factory reset but no luck. Has anyone any solutions?

Thanks
read 4 post on @Mr Hofs

And when you flash new ROM it is better to wipe the phone except SD card
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

philbarrow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Still doesn't help me get it working again now! The zip is not on the phone anymore and I'm not sure I can get it to mount USB!

big noob
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Go to recovery and mount USB if you windows gives you error for drivers..Go to Control Panel > Device Manager > and there will be yellow mark on Android device,Storage or something..And just right click update drivers and Search in Windows Update
]Device: hTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
ROM: Stock 4.2.2
The Following User Says Thank You to big noob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

philbarrow
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
All fixed now thanks