FTC Says Unlimited Data with Throttling Is Not Unlimited

Unlimited data with throttling will no longer count as unlimited. The Federal Trade … more

Scan With Your Camera Using SimplyScan

If you often need to scan documents using your phone’s camera, make sure to check out … more

Hike Messenger Introduces Free VoIP Service

Hike is one of the few instant messengers that broke free from the pack andacquired a massiveuser … more

One Quarter of All Android Users Have Dual-SIM phones

Ever since the dual-SIM phone wasannounced, such devices became quite popular in many … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

no sound with custom roms

OP senur3

11th February 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
hi guys, apparently im regretting that i have ever installed a custom roms there is always a problem
for some reason now i don't have sound
could you help me
12th February 2014, 10:26 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senur3

hi guys, apparently im regretting that i have ever installed a custom roms there is always a problem
for some reason now i don't have sound
could you help me

Please, you must provide information or no one is going to help you!
Not just "I stuffed up my phone and can't fix it"

I don't understand how you can think anyone can help you without providing even the minimal information ya know like
Phone model
Rom
Baseband
Bootloader (old or new).

*face palm* 🙈

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by ranger4740; 12th February 2014 at 10:28 AM.
12th February 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #3  
theunderling's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag on top of your mother
Thanks Meter: 750
 
1,848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Can you also stop opening new threads on everything you do.Thats 5 in 2 days.
Use 1 thread.....
12th February 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Unhappy
Phone model GT-I9505
Rom Omega21.1
Baseband XXUFNA5
Recovery philz_touch_6.07.9-jfltexx
i'm sorry guys
Last edited by senur3; 12th February 2014 at 01:01 PM.
12th February 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #5  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,175
 
1,896 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by senur3

Phone model GT-I9505
Rom Omega21.1
Baseband XXUFNA5
Recovery philz_touch_6.07.9-jfltexx
i'm sorry guys

Try this mate Download/extract this file Turn off your Phone manually , Wait atleast 5 or 10 sec then Press and hold Power+Volumedown In order to boot into downloadmode . Now Open Odin and select Phone/CP , find the file (.TAR) you extracted and Put both cables and Flash away.
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa

Try this mate Download/extract this file Turn off your Phone manually , Wait atleast 5 or 10 sec then Press and hold Power+Volumedown In order to boot into downloadmode . Now Open Odin and select Phone/CP , find the file (.TAR) you extracted and Put both cables and Flash away.

Thank you very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes