Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone is stucked at Fastboot mode started, cannot do anything, please help!

Tip us?

kennytung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy [Q] Phone is stucked at Fastboot mode started, cannot do anything, please help!

As said, after flashing AEONFLEX rom from PA KitKat, my phone is now stuck at the black screen with text: Fast boot mode started - udc_start(). I tried to hold the power button to turn off but it keep turning on with that same screen, cannot get into any other stage? Can anyone help me? I already searched through the web but no solution for my case.

darkobas
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytung View Post
As said, after flashing AEONFLEX rom from PA KitKat, my phone is now stuck at the black screen with text: Fast boot mode started - udc_start(). I tried to hold the power button to turn off but it keep turning on with that same screen, cannot get into any other stage? Can anyone help me? I already searched through the web but no solution for my case.
go to recovery. try harder. there is lots of guides or videos how to go to recovery.

kennytung
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkobas View Post
go to recovery. try harder. there is lots of guides or videos how to go to recovery.
Thanks, I can get into recovery and flash another rom, can boot up normally now. Any reason why a specific rom can cause this?

EDIT: turn out it was my fault to forgot flash the patch of the rom also.

darkobas
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytung View Post
Thanks, I can get into recovery and flash another rom, can boot up normally now. Any reason why a specific rom can cause this?

EDIT: turn out it was my fault to forgot flash the patch of the rom also.
yes, probably wrong kernel