Thumbs up Looking for XDA-Developers for important project

Hi, my name is Jose Walker, and I'm looking very skilled developers to participate in a project for a very big company (name is undisclosed for NDA agreements with my client) and what we're looking for is to be able to unlock mobile phones remotely.

This is via a remote session with a help-desk person. This support agent should be able to unlock a mobile phone. Since we're aware of the myriad of devices and ROMs (Speaking of Android) we in first place would like to target the most popular android devices, and be able to put a custom ROM, that besides of unlocking the device, might install applications from my client. This is all legal stuff, What I can tell is that my client is a big mobile carrier in Latinamerica, so no backdoors or trojans whatsoever. This is basically to be able to change the carrier for the end user, but if the device is locked, our client with his remote assistance, will unlock the device REMOTELY.

First thing to know, is whether this is possible (I will asume it is, because is software and everything can be tweaked)

IF ANYONE THINKS IT IS POSSIBLE AND WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
JWALKER@RIVER-SS.COM