Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 51,558 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hi, I have a big problem... // BLUETOOTH

Tip us?

polish_pat
Old
Thanks Meter 338

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_1351 View Post
I'm rooted so I tripped my knox. I have not warranty anymore...
Who in this world put that crazy idea in your head??? Did you even try? Maybe you should

kevin_1351
Old
(Last edited by kevin_1351; 12th February 2014 at 04:00 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85

DONATE TO ME
Well I really love android, I do. And it has too many good aspects to switch back to iOS, BUT, Two things really are missing:

an uncomplicated, selfupdating store for mods (it's slowly getting better with the arrival of xposed framework but we still aren't at the same level).
Before xposed, xda was the only place for mods. And devs have to implement auto updating features in their apps themselves if they want it...
With xposed it's as I said better but not really the same actually.

And the last thing is really about my problem here. Nandroid backups/etc are good but not always an option with 25/30 gb of data on your phone (im not including media only apps and so on). So I really ask myself why there isn't a restore/reset option for some things like the system backbone, wifi, bluetooth etc. And this whole permission thing is really pathetic.
I also miss Icloud because it does backups without living a big fingerprint on the device. No bat drain and no errors. Carbon/Helium and all that other crap even titanium are really good but to complicated and battery/process hungry compared to icloud.

So while almost everything else is awesome about android IMO, this really sucks ass. And it's not that I am a noob or to stupid to backup. It's about the fact that it's not as convenient.
Well well....