Sim Card replacement fee

10th February 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
I had to get a new sim card today at a retail TMO store and they charged my husband $20 plus tax. As soon as he came home I called TMO and told them I was appalled and dissatisfied that after many years with them they would start charging me for a sim card! The rep was quick to offer an immediate refund applied to my bill and told me that in the future if I call them first they will either send one to me free or note my account so that a store rep will not charge me. I love that they do not outsource my calls over seas and that they have given good customer service. I thought I should share...

I just rooted today, this forum is awesome, than you all for the hard work and time you have put in so that I can benefit.
12th February 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag Arvada, CO
Thanks Meter: 43

84 posts
More
Yeah, I was browsing T-Mobile's website earlier this morning and nearly choked when I saw $20 Premium SIM Card price tags! What's so freaking premium about the SIM card? Lol! On another note, I found out that Verizon will allow you to activate an used 4G LTE SIM Card, and yes, I said used!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th February 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #3  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 717

2,236 posts
More
Every time I go and get a new one they give it for free.. It should be free to existing customers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank