Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim Card replacement fee

Tip us?

burn_n_daylight
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default Sim Card replacement fee

I had to get a new sim card today at a retail TMO store and they charged my husband $20 plus tax. As soon as he came home I called TMO and told them I was appalled and dissatisfied that after many years with them they would start charging me for a sim card! The rep was quick to offer an immediate refund applied to my bill and told me that in the future if I call them first they will either send one to me free or note my account so that a store rep will not charge me. I love that they do not outsource my calls over seas and that they have given good customer service. I thought I should share...

I just rooted today, this forum is awesome, than you all for the hard work and time you have put in so that I can benefit.

WellTrainedVC
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Yeah, I was browsing T-Mobile's website earlier this morning and nearly choked when I saw $20 Premium SIM Card price tags! What's so freaking premium about the SIM card? Lol! On another note, I found out that Verizon will allow you to activate an used 4G LTE SIM Card, and yes, I said used!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

serio22
Old
Thanks Meter 702
Every time I go and get a new one they give it for free.. It should be free to existing customers

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk