Having problem in CWM with Xperia TX..PLEASE HELP

OP rokilmr

10th February 2014, 12:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0

68 posts
More
I am having this error while trying to do factory reset and formattin thus can not install any rom.

Bootloader unlocked and rooted via doomlord rooting tool.CWM is from this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012738

Please help!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3275.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	2570674  
12th February 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 574

848 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokilmr

I am having this error while trying to do factory reset and formattin thus can not install any rom.

Bootloader unlocked and rooted via doomlord rooting tool.CWM is from this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012738

Please help!!!!

Use V8; V9 has a problem mounting /system. On the other hand, if you decide to flash the 4.3 leaked Stock ROM, you can probably use this kernel from this post, which I used and is working fine on 4.3, and has CWM already integrated.
12th February 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 0

68 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga Prime

Use V8; V9 has a problem mounting /system. On the other hand, if you decide to flash the 4.3 leaked Stock ROM, you can probably use this kernel from this post, which I used and is working fine on 4.3, and has CWM already integrated.

Thanks....it worked...i have not installed the kernel though.will install when more 4.3 roms will be available
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread