Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Does Verizon Galaxy Nexus (toro) have multiwindow ?

OP gsharpshooter

11th February 2014, 06:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Hey guys, so I would just like to start off by saying I am new to this rom (coming from CM11) and one feature I heard about and was looking forward to trying was the multiwindow feature. However, when I go to recent application and try long pressing to get the option it's no where to be found? I have the latest omnirom update for the Verizon galaxy nexus and I'm not sure if there is something extra I missed or might have to do somewhere in the settings to enable multi window ? If anyone knows the answer to this problem it would really help. Thanks to anyone who replies.
11th February 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 2,073

3,923 posts
Multiwindow is still a WIP, so it doesn't come by default. You'd either have to add it and compile yourself, or find an unofficial build with it already in. That, or wait.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pons For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Owego, NY
Thanks Meter: 24,821

13,533 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem

Multiwindow is still a WIP, so it doesn't come by default. You'd either have to add it and compile yourself, or find an unofficial build with it already in. That, or wait.

https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/1510/ - Progress is here. When you see this change to "merged", you'll see multiwindow on all devices with nightlies.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread