Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,792 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(q) og battery mod 4.4.2 kitkat

Tip us?
 
LaZer713
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default (q) og battery mod 4.4.2 kitkat

Anyone have ?? i see some custom roms have it but i want the zip, if its possible,thank you
 
radicalisto
Old
#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,414
Posts: 3,492
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713 View Post
Anyone have ?? i see some custom roms have it but i want the zip, if its possible,thank you
HERE is the OG Battery Mod thread where you can make your own designs and .zip
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
LaZer713
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
HERE is the OG Battery Mod thread where you can make your own designs and .zip
i saw that but last update its for 4.2.2
 
radicalisto
Old
#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,414
Posts: 3,492
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Is there no older/newer versions in the download/change log?

EDIT: you could try a Dev in one of the Custom ROM threads
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
Killberty
Old
#5  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,190
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713 View Post
i saw that but last update its for 4.2.2
http://xnote.chilly-stuff.de/v9.0%20...%20BatteryMod/

this mod sucks btw
i like the disabler package in the dir
The Following User Says Thank You to Killberty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pencio
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 50
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: pozza di fassa
You have to ask to the dev of x-note rom

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
LaZer713
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
http://xnote.chilly-stuff.de/v9.0%20...%20BatteryMod/

this mod sucks btw
i like the disabler package in the dir
Why it sucks? doesn't have good battery themes?
 
Killberty
Old
#8  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,190
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713 View Post
Why it sucks? doesn't have good battery themes?
It does, ut the battery icon will be larger than any other icon in your status bar + until the erase package was created you were forced to use it if u used xnote

I prefer circle battery from wanam

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
LaZer713
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 240
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killberty View Post
It does, ut the battery icon will be larger than any other icon in your status bar + until the erase package was created you were forced to use it if u used xnote

I prefer circle battery from wanam

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
What i notice was it forces center clock with Wifi Speed current! :\
 
Killberty
Old
#10  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 1,190
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZer713 View Post
What i notice was it forces center clock with Wifi Speed current! :\
yup, as its the xnote systemUi, but i like both of the other cahnges

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more