5,595,918 Members 31,291 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Doubt regarding backup and my personal data

Tip us?

mhp1995
Old
(Last edited by mhp1995; 12th February 2014 at 06:37 PM.) Reason: wrong sentence
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Doubt regarding backup and my personal data

Hello friends

I have a doubt regarding the backup and my personal data..

I wanted to backup my tablet just as it came so i backed it up using MTKdroid Tools as my device is MTK based.. At the time of backing up i didn't installed any app/games..There were only pre installed apps...Backup was successful and then i made the backup flashable using Spflashtool...

Now my question is if i give that flashable backupto other people will it contain my personal data like music/pics etc or just the system apps? Will it work for other people having the same device?

Thank you

mhp1995
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhp1995 View Post
Hello friends

I have a doubt regarding the backup and my personal data..

I wanted to backup my tablet just as it came so i backed it up using MTKdroid Tools as my device is MTK based.. At the time of backing up i didn't installed any app/games..There were only pre installed apps...Backup was successful and then i made the backup flashable using Spflashtool...

Now my question is if i give that flashable backupto other people will it contain my personal data like music/pics etc or just the system apps? Will it work for other people having the same device?

Thank you

Please someone answer!!!!