Default n7000 battery power button problem

I experienced power button problem, after flashing latest build (4.4.2 on note n7000) my phone rebooted and and once it got back in system I couldnt turn off screen from power button or shut down phone, so i tried to remove battery and start again. But it is the same. So i didnt know what to do, i installed reboot recovery app to try to flash earlier build and from philz kernel (touch based) flashed raw4 kernel and now in recovery my power button stilll dont work, I can not flash anything I cant reboot in sistem . What to do?

p.s. I tried removing a battery and as soon as i inserted it the phone boots in recovery automaticly (like the power buttton is pressed all the time ?), and still power button wont work

I can go into download mode with Volume up and home button (and again like power button is all the time presed but i am not pressing it) and i could go to download mode and i have odin 1.85 on my computer and i could flash raw5 kernel or asylum kernel just to boot in system and use OS, but RAW5 iz ZIP extension like ASYlum,( i guess i need tar file extensions for odin?) so i dont know what to do via odin? What do you think? And thank you so much.. for you time reading this.