[Q] Rom Manager Backup Rebooting to Laying Down Android
Okay so here are the steps I've done so far.
1. My phone is rooted and verified rooted with Root Checker Basic and have Super Su installed to grant super user privileges and Rom Manager is listed as being granted super user.
2. I've installed Rom Manager
3. I've selected Recovery Setup, Install Or Update Recovery for ClockworkMod Recovery, and selected LG G2 vs980 Verizon.
4. It asks me if I want to flash the "touch" version but I leave No selected and proceed to Flash ClockworkMod Recovery.
5. After it downloads (I paid the 1.99 to download it instead of manually doing it to support the devs) and flashes it says "Successfully flashed ClockworkMod recovery!".
6. It then asks me if I want to upgrade to touch recovery which I decline.
7. I then go to "Backup Current Rom" and then click okay for the backup name.
8. The phone then reboots, shows the lg logo, then stops at an android laying down with an exlamation mark coming out of his chest.
9. If I just let it sit there without rebooting it will auto reboot after a minute or so. after the phone reboots and I check the clockworkmod folder there is no backup file (of course because it never happened)
Any ideas as to where I'm going wrong? Do I need to buy the touch version for this to work or is there a painless free way to do this that I'm not aware of?