restart by itself

Tip us?

llpilch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default restart by itself

Hello!

I'm having a problem with my S3 mini.. it restarts by itself with no apparent reason.. sometimes i'm not even using it, it's on my pocket and then I listen to the sound of the startup, when I pick it up, I note that it's a little warm, more than normal.

Sometimes the cellphone do this restart in a loop, as soon as it's finally ready, it turns off and then reboot again, all alone! When it starts doing this loop, sometimes it stops when I remove the battery and put it again after something like 10 seconds, but today it started doing it and didn't stop. Sometime, I try to use it immediately after it finish the boot and it freezes before I can get it unlocked, the screen becomes white like a watermark, and then, another reboot. It's always hot when doing it.

Today the cellphone did it something like 10 times in 20 minutes, one of this times it was working after 4 or 5 startups, I tried to take a picture and it did another reboot, and another.. and another! It stoped only after I punched the cell phone several times against a steel wall (yes, I was ANGRY!!!). I tried to let it 5 minutes turned off, when I turned it on again, it started the reboot loop again.

I already tried more than once to do a hard reset, I don't have many apps installed, I tried to uninstall all the apps that I installed when it started doing this. There is no regularity, it stays 2 days normal, on the 3rd day it shows the problem, and then another 4 days normal..

I have no ideia of what can be the problem!! The Android is 4.1.3 and it was not updated recently

Can someone help me?
Sorry about my English, I don't speak very well..
Regards from Brazil

DjWacko
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by llpilch View Post
Hello!

I'm having a problem with my S3 mini.. it restarts by itself with no apparent reason.. sometimes i'm not even using it, it's on my pocket and then I listen to the sound of the startup, when I pick it up, I note that it's a little warm, more than normal.

Sometimes the cellphone do this restart in a loop, as soon as it's finally ready, it turns off and then reboot again, all alone! When it starts doing this loop, sometimes it stops when I remove the battery and put it again after something like 10 seconds, but today it started doing it and didn't stop. Sometime, I try to use it immediately after it finish the boot and it freezes before I can get it unlocked, the screen becomes white like a watermark, and then, another reboot. It's always hot when doing it.

Today the cellphone did it something like 10 times in 20 minutes, one of this times it was working after 4 or 5 startups, I tried to take a picture and it did another reboot, and another.. and another! It stoped only after I punched the cell phone several times against a steel wall (yes, I was ANGRY!!!). I tried to let it 5 minutes turned off, when I turned it on again, it started the reboot loop again.

I already tried more than once to do a hard reset, I don't have many apps installed, I tried to uninstall all the apps that I installed when it started doing this. There is no regularity, it stays 2 days normal, on the 3rd day it shows the problem, and then another 4 days normal..

I have no ideia of what can be the problem!! The Android is 4.1.3 and it was not updated recently

Can someone help me?
Sorry about my English, I don't speak very well..
Regards from Brazil

Hi,

Try to flash it again from zero.
Go to recovery
Do a real format data and media
reset / wipe date
Wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
Flash rom
install Gapps
Wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache