Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,749 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP recovery problems

Tip us?
 
harkis123
Old
(Last edited by harkis123; 12th February 2014 at 09:47 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default TWRP recovery problems

Got strange problem.
Using the AUTO metod the recovery booted to TWRP , but after rebooting to system and then using any " Boot Into Recovery" apps the phone reboot into "LG LOGO" and boots like normal phone.

What is wrong?

I am using stock rooted D802 10e



SOLVED : Don't install 2.6.3.2 or lower they got many bugs ! Install this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469995 and you will be in fully working TWRP recovery
 
freebee269
Old
#2  
freebee269's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 420
Posts: 849
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kalamazoo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkis123 View Post
Got strange problem.
Using the AUTO metod the recovery booted to TWRP , but after rebooting to system and then using any " Boot Into Recovery" apps the phone reboot into "LG LOGO" and boots like normal phone.

What is wrong?

I am using stock rooted D802 10e
is 10e an OTA update version? if so that could be your problem.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269


 
harkis123
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee269 View Post
is 10e an OTA update version? if so that could be your problem.
My phone was rooted in 10e first time good. ( Yes OTA updates was the first what I did when I got this phone )
Now I kdz restored stock 10e and the problems begun. Now with Flashify program I can boot into recovery strange... BTW , I think my problem was that I was flashing TWRP(2.6.3.2) Now I flashed TWRP(2.6.3.4) the problem solved .
 
freebee269
Old
#4  
freebee269's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 420
Posts: 849
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kalamazoo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkis123 View Post
My phone was rooted in 10e first time good. ( Yes OTA updates was the first what I did when I got this phone )
Now I kdz restored stock 10e and the problems begun. Now with Flashify program I can boot into recovery strange... BTW , I think my problem was that I was flashing TWRP(2.6.3.2) Now I flashed TWRP(2.6.3.4) the problem solved .
yes twrp 2.6.3.2 had a lot of issues. glad you got it sorted out.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes