XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help

Tip us?

Arieana11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help

My granddaughter recently received the iRola DX752, and yesterday when she tried to turn it on it came up with "No Command" on the screen. She cannot access the main menu. What can I do?

Buda2832
Old
(Last edited by Buda2832; 3rd January 2014 at 01:41 AM.) Reason: corrected some spelling, tiny phone, tiny buttons, Big fingers.
Thanks Meter 49
Use the volume up down buttons to access the menu, select reboot device now, let it reboot and it should be good. Somehow she activated the emergency recovery system for the device, that's the screen your seeing with the Android on its back and "no command" under it.

Sent from my DROID3 using xda app-developers app

hit the thanks button if this helps.

mcroth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello, I've got the same tablet with the same problem. Rebooting, wipe data and wipe cache all don't work, just keeps coming up to the same no command screen. Any idea how to restore it?

Thanks,

Mike

callidus_ex_de_latebros
Old
Thanks Meter 2
What happened before this? How did you get to this error? Did you press something in recovery mode, or did you just turn it on one day, and it gave the error?

mcroth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
As far as I know my son either shut it off or, more likely, played on it until the battery died. I tried finding the Kocaso firmware to flash onto it, but I can't find the serial number on the model list. I even took the back cover off hoping to find some better identification there, but none of the codes helped unfortunately.

callidus_ex_de_latebros
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there not a default for that model of phone? Some manufacturers have one or two files for all of a range of phones. Also, is it recognised by ADB? (Or does a computer not recognise it at all?)

Sent from my HP Slate 7