Full screen rotation doesn't work after rooting...

Search This thread

djdelirius

Jan 5, 2014
I just rooted my p600 and for some reason full screen rotation won't work now. I rooted using CFautoroot and using the stock rom included with it. A little more info on the problem though, I can turn the tablet in either vertical position with no problem but when I try to turn it upside down it won't adjust. It would work in all 4 positions before rooting though.

Here are the root required apps that I using now... not sure if any of these are causing this:

Phone INFO Samsung
Multi Window Manager Pro
Multi Window Plus
Wanam Xposed
Root Browser Pro
SuperSU Pro
Titanium Backup Pro
BusyBox
Root Checker Pro
Goo Manager

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
I just rooted my p600 and for some reason full screen rotation won't work now. I rooted using CFautoroot and using the stock rom included with it. A little more info on the problem though, I can turn the tablet in either vertical position with no problem but when I try to turn it upside down it won't adjust. It would work in all 4 positions before rooting though.

Here are the root required apps that I using now... not sure if any of these are causing this:

Phone INFO Samsung
Multi Window Manager Pro
Multi Window Plus
Wanam Xposed
Root Browser Pro
SuperSU Pro
Titanium Backup Pro
BusyBox
Root Checker Pro
Goo Manager

Sure one of these, its the Wanam Exposed, get into its settings & enable full rotation.:)

djdelirius

Jan 5, 2014
Sure one of these, its the Wanam Exposed, get into its settings & enable full rotation.:)

Thanks a bunch! That worked. I never really dove around in the settings yet but that fixed it. Along with eliminating 2 other apps I no longer need some wanam controls them.

+1 Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Phone INFO Samsung
    Multi Window Manager Pro
    Multi Window Plus
    Wanam Xposed
    Root Browser Pro
    SuperSU Pro
    Titanium Backup Pro
    BusyBox
    Root Checker Pro
    Goo Manager