Google to Acquire XDA, Dev Rewards & Policy Changes

We are delighted to announce that starting on April 20th, a finalized deal with … more

Hi Locker to Help You With Lockscreen Headache

The lockscreen is a part of the OS that we see hundreds of times every day, whether … more

Must Have App Review: Spider Squisher Pro Extreme

Here on XDA TV we have a series we like to call Must Have Apps. These are apps that we … more

OnePlus DR-1 Quadcopter Drone Available for Purchase

OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Cm11 unroot xoom

5th February 2014, 07:56 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
you know how to remove Root (superuser)??
is installed by default in the ROM, is not seen as an application.

Although on settings / superuser / access / disable an app works because I do not see the device ROOT

motorola xoom cm-11-20140203-UNOFFICIAL-2235 +0100- everest - TWRP 2.6.3.0

thanks

sorry for my english
10th February 2014, 03:06 PM |#2  
pots22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stara Zagora
Thanks Meter: 40
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Root
Your Tab is Rooted (for accept customer ROM)
Superuser it's the level access of your account on the TAB to modified some system files.
1. Why do you want to remove Su ?
I have an Everest and i use the Omni ROM (superuser not integrate) this Omni rom turn better compare CM11.
10th February 2014, 07:08 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots22

Your Tab is Rooted (for accept customer ROM)
Superuser it's the level access of your account on the TAB to modified some system files.
1. Why do you want to remove Su ?
I have an Everest and i use the Omni ROM (superuser not integrate) this Omni rom turn better compare CM11.

I want to remove the root because the App premium play does not work (with root active)
What are the files to delete to remove superuser?

Omni ROM is better than the CM11?
10th February 2014, 09:26 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrFrankie

I want to remove the root because the App premium play does not work (with root active)
What are the files to delete to remove superuser?

Omni ROM is better than the CM11?


I installed the 4.4.2 Omnirom, supersu, removing root permissions with the app supersu Premium Play (similar SkyGo) does not work always finds the root.

Do you have any advice?

know someone who is able to modify App? so it does not detect the Root??

thanks
12th February 2014, 04:13 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Try the Root Cloak module in Xposed Framework. I just found this post on another forum while looking for a way to run Isis wallet on my Droid Maxx.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...isis-root.html
12th February 2014, 09:03 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 3
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq

Try the Root Cloak module in Xposed Framework. I just found this post on another forum while looking for a way to run Isis wallet on my Droid Maxx.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...isis-root.html

on the xoom does not work, once installed the app when I try to select the app does not do supersu selizionare and therefore will not uninstall
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes