cannot reset

Tip us?

husen4u
Old
Thanks Meter 1267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscaac View Post
im having the same problem my phone still stuck at logo for a week now please help I updated to b125 .I have pressed power buttons vol up nd down it just restarts and stuck at logo downloaded the "Stock_boot&recovery_B118" opend command but when I type "adb devices " it says adb is not recognized as a internal or external operable program or ,batch file
I have opend the cmd while hi suite is open but nothing seems to be working for me .also I have put update in dload folder in sdcard but its not reading that .
Very gratefull for any solutions I haven't tryd pliz ....also @jimbo77 wanted to ask is there a a stock boot and recovery for B125 not the one I have
If you phone stuck at boot adb will not work. Type fastboot devices. It will show ???? Device found. Then type fastboot comands to install recovery or boot.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
Huawei Ascend P6.
►[ROM][OMNI KK][P6-U06][▲HYD52ROM▼][SUPERFAST ▌▌Stable][V3 26-03-14]◄

Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

If you like my work, please consider to buy me a cup of coffee !

iscaac
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by husen4u View Post
If you phone stuck at boot adb will not work. Type fastboot devices. It will show ???? Device found. Then type fastboot comands to install recovery or boot.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app
is there something im doing wrong here HELP PLEASE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.4.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	2572814  

jimbo77
Old
(Last edited by jimbo77; 11th February 2014 at 01:56 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2121

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscaac View Post
is there something im doing wrong here HELP PLEASE
Yep. You are doing it wrong...

In the zip file you downloaded there are two files:

1.- boot.img
2.- recovery.img

Now you need to follow this guide to flash them to your phone:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2636231

Since your phone is not booting instead of following the adb commands you need to push both volume - and Power Buttons at the same time while you plug the usb cable to enter fastboot mode.

Once in fastboot mode follow the guide (from step 4 onwards) to flash the kernel (boot.img) and stock recovery (recovery.img)

Once you have flashed both, put any ROM in the dload folder of your external SDCARD. and then reboot the phone using the 3 button combo (Volume + , VOlume - and Power Button) Note that the phone needs to be unplugged from the computer...
If want to support my work just click HERE

Current Model: LG Optimus G - [ROM] PAC - 4.4.2 [KERNEL] Matrix Linaro Kernel!

Creator of:
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

iscaac
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo77 View Post
Yep. You are doing it wrong...

In the zip file you downloaded there are two files:

1.- boot.img
2.- recovery.img

Now you need to follow this guide to flash them to your phone:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2636231

Since your phone is not booting instead of following the adb commands you need to push both volume - and Power Buttons at the same time while you plug the usb cable to enter fastboot mode.

Once in fastboot mode follow the guide (from step 4 onwards) to flash the kernel (boot.img) and stock recovery (recovery.img)

Once you have flashed both, put any ROM in the dload folder of your external SDCARD. and then reboot the phone using the 3 button combo (Volume + , VOlume - and Power Button) Note that the phone needs to be unplugged from the computer...
I still get same error message when I try to flash kernel and recovery