THIS TUTORIAL IS ONLY FOR HARD BRICKED DEVICES.
HARD BRICK MEANS NO FLASHMODE AND NO FASTBOOT.
IN ORDER TO PROCEED DISASSEMBLY OF YOUR DEVICE IS REQUIRED.
IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY,STOP READING THIS, GO THE SONY SERVICE AND PLAY STUPID.
AS AFTER OPENING YOUR DEVICE, YOUR WARRANTY IS 100% VOID.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Let's get started.
1. Download tools.7z from attachments and pack for your device.
2. Install ggsetup-188.8.131.52.exe
3. Open the back cover of your device.
4. Find the test point (See attachments).
5. Disconnect a battery, connect a usb cable. LED RED will start to blink.
6. Using the paper clip connect your test point with the GND. I used the metal shield in the middle of the motherboard.
7. Open the device manager, you should see SEMC Flash Device. If no, you did something wrong.
8. Disconnect your phone from computer.
9, Repeat the step 5.
10.Run the s1tool and select S1 MSM8974 EMERGENCY for the phone type.
11. Press the flash button, and choice the APP file for your device.
12. Press testpoint ready and repeat the step 6.
13. Remove the testpoint and press READY, when program will ask you to do so.
14. If flash was successful, you may disconnect your phone from usb, connect your battery and try to boot.You may have to charge your battery.
15. Now you can flash your device normally using software.
I was not be able to flash on windows 8 64bit, but I flashed without problems on XP.
Heads up notifications, in case you didn’t already know, are an experimental … more
15 Sep 2014
By Conan Troutman
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?