5,594,805 Members 37,092 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Low battery after firmware flash

Tip us?
 
Slurpslurp
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 27
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Low battery after firmware flash

Hey,

I flashed the firmware from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2183023

Everything worked but when I start my phone I get a message that my batterly needs to be charged. It doesn't matter how long I keep it plugged in it always tells me I got only 4% of my battery left.

How can I fix that?
 
n1234d
Old
#2  
n1234d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 516
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpslurp View Post
Hey,

I flashed the firmware from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2183023

Everything worked but when I start my phone I get a message that my batterly needs to be charged. It doesn't matter how long I keep it plugged in it always tells me I got only 4% of my battery left.

How can I fix that?
Well, when I once flashed an RUU, my battery stayed at 37% for like 5 hrs, so I guess the battery is miscalibrated, just use the phone and see. If the battery dies, charge it once its dead.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Always hit the "Thanks" Button
 
Slurpslurp
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 27
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d View Post
Well, when I once flashed an RUU, my battery stayed at 37% for like 5 hrs, so I guess the battery is miscalibrated, just use the phone and see. If the battery dies, charge it once its dead.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
It stays on 4% no matter what. How can I fix this instead of waiting until the battery has died?
 
n1234d
Old
#4  
n1234d's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 516
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpslurp View Post
It stays on 4% no matter what. How can I fix this instead of waiting until the battery has died?
Well, you've gotta get the battery empty first, so just use it, can't do anything else


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Always hit the "Thanks" Button
 
cr1960
Old
#5  
cr1960's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 1,338
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpslurp View Post
It stays on 4% no matter what. How can I fix this instead of waiting until the battery has died?
flash back your original firmware?

HTC M7 (One)
ROM: Renovate
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes