[Q] Wont connect to PC through USB

11th February 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #11  
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 14

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by japodude

ibhave uk version and when i plug my phone to pc, it shows my one max and it also shows a cd drive and when i open it, it automatically installs drivers and htc sync. seems my one max has drivers and htc sync build in.

Yes, the One Max comes with HTCSync and necessary drivers. In a perfect world everything would install the first time you plug in your phone and all would be hunky dory. However... well we all know the reality of this game.
12th February 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodiver

Yes, the One Max comes with HTCSync and necessary drivers. In a perfect world everything would install the first time you plug in your phone and all would be hunky dory. However... well we all know the reality of this game.

Well today the phone shut off and will not turn back on. Plugging it into the wall charger does absolutely nothing so I finally decided to call HTC and just let them handle it. +thanks for the help neodiver
12th February 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 334

1,392 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarared

Well today the phone shut off and will not turn back on. Plugging it into the wall charger does absolutely nothing so I finally decided to call HTC and just let them handle it. +thanks for the help neodiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggity Janx

Hold both volume buttons with power button until back and home buttons lights flash. It will restart after that. Happened to me a few times.

13th February 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #14  
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 14

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarared

Anytime. You're probably better off calling early in the game before you're eyeballs deep. They can't break your balls for mucking around in your One Max's innards. Hopefully they'll swap you out and you can start over fresh!

Good Luck!
13th February 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggity Janx

Tried that. Tried both volume buttons, up, down, and all around lol.
HTC also told me to try holding the volume down then power for about 5 secs, then continue to only hold the volume button. Didn't work either.
Kinda crazy... has to be a mobo issue or something because the phone was still flawless.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread