XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nook store app to Cyanogenmod?

Tip us?

blackfox003
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nook store app to Cyanogenmod?

I bought an app on the nook store before I rooted my Nook to Cyanogenmod. I installed the Nook store for Android but it doesn't show my app there to redownload. Is there a way to do this? It was a paid app and I'd rather not buy the app again if I don't have to.

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3393

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfox003 View Post
I bought an app on the nook store before I rooted my Nook to Cyanogenmod. I installed the Nook store for Android but it doesn't show my app there to redownload. Is there a way to do this? It was a paid app and I'd rather not buy the app again if I don't have to.
Nope, the Android Nook app is just an ereader, with access to purchased books, but not apps. You could go back to stock, root it, download the app and save it for sideloading to CM. That will work to get the app, but it may not run on CM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2 here
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackfox003
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar View Post
Nope, the Android Nook app is just an ereader, with access to purchased books, but not apps. You could go back to stock, root it, download the app and save it for sideloading to CM. That will work to get the app, but it may not run on CM.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
Thanks again!