Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,584 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [URGENT] setup wizard crash! Can't use my tab

Tip us?

wxlker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] [URGENT] setup wizard crash! Can't use my tab

Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxlker View Post
Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.
since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
"How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
"You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here."

Motorola Moto X
Stock KitKat 4.4.4 XT1060
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Rom: Cyanogemod 11 (4.4.4) P5113

Asus Nexus 7
Stock (4.4.4) Broken Digitizer, any recommendations?
Both Stopped turning on for no reason
Nikon Coolpix s800c
Stock Gingerbread (2.3.3)

wxlker
Old
(Last edited by wxlker; 12th February 2014 at 08:54 PM.) Reason: To be more clearer
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul View Post
since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?
I couldnt recall actually. I'm not so sure. But i think its nightlies
But now i flash with official stock rom and i dont understand why this happen

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I couldnt recall actually. I'm not so sure. But i think its nightlies
But now i flash with official stock rom and i dont understand why this happen
so your fine now and able to use the tab? as for the rom you would just have to post on the rom page.
"Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

Motorola Moto X

Asus Nexus 7
Nikon Coolpix s800c

wxlker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
so your fine now and able to use the tab? as for the rom you would just have to post on the rom page.
The setupwizard crash and i cant use my tab without bypassing the setupwizard. Is there anyway to bypass it?

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
The setupwizard crash and i cant use my tab without bypassing the setupwizard. Is there anyway to bypass it?
I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.

Motorola Moto X

Asus Nexus 7
Nikon Coolpix s800c

wxlker
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Quote:
I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.
I cant swipe down the statusbar. It does nothing. So can i flash with odin to fix this probem?

Trozzul
Old
Thanks Meter 193

DONATE TO ME
i think you reflash it in odin but if the problem still persists ask here http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-2/help

Motorola Moto X

Asus Nexus 7
Nikon Coolpix s800c

The Following User Says Thank You to Trozzul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]