Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

[Q] [URGENT] setup wizard crash! Can't use my tab

OP wxlker

12th February 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.
12th February 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxlker

Hi. I'm new here. Idk much.

So basically i owned a galaxt tab 2 7.0 gt p3110. i've flash custom rom pac rom 4.3 and i find it abit laggy. So i decided to flash stock rom 4.2.2 with mobile odin. After its done flashing. It needs to setup the tab. After pressing start on the "select language" a message popup saying "unfortunately, Samsung setupwizard has stopped" . Can anyone help me with this? I've been searching for the solution but all i see is something needs to be done with cwm recovery while i'm only having stock recovery.

since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?
12th February 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

since its based on Cyanogemond aswell i think that is the problem because i would get the same thing when i flashed Cyanogemond 10.2 on my tab 2 10.1, did you flash nightlies?

I couldnt recall actually. I'm not so sure. But i think its nightlies
But now i flash with official stock rom and i dont understand why this happen
Last edited by wxlker; 12th February 2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: To be more clearer
12th February 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #4  
Quote:

I couldnt recall actually. I'm not so sure. But i think its nightlies
But now i flash with official stock rom and i dont understand why this happen

so your fine now and able to use the tab? as for the rom you would just have to post on the rom page.
13th February 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:

so your fine now and able to use the tab? as for the rom you would just have to post on the rom page.

The setupwizard crash and i cant use my tab without bypassing the setupwizard. Is there anyway to bypass it?
13th February 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #6  
Quote:

The setupwizard crash and i cant use my tab without bypassing the setupwizard. Is there anyway to bypass it?

I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.
13th February 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:

Quote:

I looked up the problem and some people bypassed it by swipping up from the bottom(sounds werid I think they might mean the status bar) and going to settings enabling WiFi will bypass it.

Edit: oh your on stock right now,vi think it might be a bad flash otherwise you need to ask your tablets official forum, this looks like a problem only they can fix if its on stock. Sorry for the misread.

I cant swipe down the statusbar. It does nothing. So can i flash with odin to fix this probem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank