Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,180 Members 47,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] Issues after installing 4.4.2 OmniROM - Wingray - bigPart

Tip us?

nibblemynutz
Old
(Last edited by nibblemynutz; 13th February 2014 at 03:09 AM.) Reason: Issue solved
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Solved] Issues after installing 4.4.2 OmniROM - Wingray - bigPart

So i just installed 4.4.2 omnirom,wingray, bigpart from here through the miniguide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2580256 and i'm stuck at the omni boot logo what i notice is that it fails when i try to wipe the advance wipe section. Also when I boot up TWRP it asks for a password and I don't know it so i just Press cancel. I have a MZ604. Can anyone please help me fix this problem? I've tried starting over and installing it twice.

pistacios
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I'm not an expert, but I just recently updated to big part CM11.

I believe you might not have done the big part recovery correctly. Is this your first time flashing a big part ROM?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I followed these steps exactly:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=47005701

nibblemynutz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I didn't use that guide but I will try that and see if it fixes this problem.

nibblemynutz
Old
(Last edited by nibblemynutz; 13th February 2014 at 01:53 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
For whatever reason I left it sitting on the omni logo for a bit more than 30 mins on the desk while i browse for solutions and having it blinking at me for that long it finally worked lol. I don't know if it's suppose to take that long to boot but the magic number was around 35 mins.

pistacios
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Great!

I linked those instructions because you mentioned the password in TWRP. At some point during the big part set up process, it asks for a password (thinking that the Xoom is encrypted), instructions state to ignore and hit home button and continue with process.

Anyway, glad you got it running.