5,600,984 Members 43,884 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Voice mate Easter eggs

Tip us?
 
jkozan
Old
#1  
jkozan's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 82
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Baltimore
Default Voice mate Easter eggs

While I was playing around with Google now trying out some of the Easter eggs I decided to see if they would work on voice mate. I've only found a couple that work so far.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jkozan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
IamPro
Old
#2  
IamPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,003
Join Date: Dec 2010
This is what Google Now still can't do over competitors which makes me sad since its 95% better except for the lack of humor etc

Yes I am a sad panda
 
Dri94
Old
#3  
Dri94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 544
Posts: 1,690
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
This is what Google Now still can't do over competitors which makes me sad since its 95% better except for the lack of humor etc

Yes I am a sad panda
Google now does literally all of these

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
IamPro
Old
#4  
IamPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 196
Posts: 1,003
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dri94 View Post
Google now does literally all of these

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I am only getting half responses and when I ask it to tell me a joke it searches just like the other half
 
Dri94
Old
#5  
Dri94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 544
Posts: 1,690
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
I am only getting half responses and when I ask it to tell me a joke it searches just like the other half
http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/be...gg-collection/

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes