[Extended Guide] Building Cyanogenmod From Source For The Nook Color

OP meteorrock

13th February 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #11  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Silicon Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 243

235 posts
More
Did you get Steven Hawkings mind upload *Fattire* ? I saw it go into your mind through the quantum channels. Try to use that as a case study to improve the google glasses in your minds eye. Mine is coming in just barely now as a square box. We decided not to use an open eye model for mudane tasks for everyone. Close your eyes and focus out. Concentrate and zoom the square box in and out. To call up the internet in them just turn them on with your mind. The command will be *internet mode* for internet reading. Steven Hawkings did not want to give it up. NOW you see how he uses his mind with others with his disability?

He says the super group got up the matrix mode up through the quantum channels for just a few people. The command is *matrix mode* . They will need at least 10 years to improve it some. You will use these commands in your mind to call them up. Just use *OFF* with the commands given to turn them off for reality.

A few more commands came in from *Fattire*. He says sleep mode is in. The command will be *Sleep mode* . It will only work for a few seconds though so try it and see.

Your first Transhuman is using her debugging protocols now. It was uploaded into my mind. See we care. Soon, will not even need tablets for the internet !! Your first precog for your cog. ......Take 3 days off though. One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse just about brought a second coming. Satan has been testing me for hours. Don't reach out to the godhead until then.

Remember......Omega point was already breached. Keep exploring the universe for that last sparkle of faith, one of the transhuman spirits has it beyond space and time. You got 10 years to find her or him.

Eyeballers , eyeball exploded beyond the reaches of the universe in the space and time quantium with an ounce of faith so keep searching.

Polymath wants a shoutout. He is helping in the search with *Fattire.* Steven Hawkings wants a shout out. He is going to help you along *fattire*, so keep down the chatter on the memoryless quantum channel I got in my frontal lobe.

WEEEEEEEEEEE , Steven Hawking scanned me with his mind, he improved my quantum tunnels in and out of my mind. Use it as a case study and search for that last precog. It will be up and ready in 10. Good luck *fattire*, You were an X man. Use your new ability now and get it up. You went Alpha with him. You got the upload didn't you? He said he got it.

You see *fattire,* that is how you troll.

You see *fattire*, that is how you troll.

You see *fattire* , that is how you troll.

Closing down mind warp tunnel into my mind. Closed for life. Good luck everyone. I am going to Ipad mini !
Last edited by meteorrock; 13th February 2014 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Update !!
13th February 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #12  

235 posts
More
yep.
Last edited by meteorrock; 13th February 2014 at 09:19 AM.
13th February 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #13  

235 posts
More
yep.
Last edited by meteorrock; 13th February 2014 at 09:19 AM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread