Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,157 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] is there full rom 4.1.1 for i747

Tip us?

toni.50
Old
(Last edited by toni.50; 13th February 2014 at 08:50 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Solved] is there full rom 4.1.1 for i747

can any one provide me with full rom 4.1.1(many files ROM include bootloader ) for i747 as the device was bricked

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni.50 View Post
can any one provide me with full rom 4.3 for i747 as the device was bricked
If it is on AT&T you need to find a custom... If you have a Canadian or Mexican SGH-I747M then you can flash via Odin.

What exactly is your definition of bricked? What is the phone doing what is the phone not doing, please be specific on what you did to "brick" your phone.

Once you verify which model phone you have and a description of what it is doing and how it got that way we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toni.50
Old
(Last edited by toni.50; 12th February 2014 at 09:24 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
sorry if my post is not clear , i have i747 AT&T on rom 4.1.1 (I747UCDLK3) I TRY TO root and unlock boot loader i used motochopper for root and EZ-unlock 1.2 for unlock bootloader but after restart nothing work !!! no boot no odin no no ,,, i try to use the sd card with debrick.img and yes it is workking but i have to keep the card... now i need the full rom with bootloader to fix this if any one have the 4.1.1 it will be better but i need the full version with bootloader, any help please ???

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 371
Maybe you can try using Odin to flash a pre-rooted AT&T 4.1.1 ROM from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theramsey3
Old
(Last edited by theramsey3; 13th February 2014 at 10:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni.50 View Post
sorry if my post is not clear , i have i747 AT&T on rom 4.1.1 (I747UCDLK3) I TRY TO root and unlock boot loader i used motochopper for root and EZ-unlock 1.2 for unlock bootloader but after restart nothing work !!! no boot no odin no no ,,, i try to use the sd card with debrick.img and yes it is workking but i have to keep the card... now i need the full rom with bootloader to fix this if any one have the 4.1.1 it will be better but i need the full version with bootloader, any help please ???
EZ- unlock is for the T999 it is what bricked your phone. Our bootloader is unlocked up to the 4.3 MJB bootloader. As long as your phone has never been on the MJB bootloaders go to www.sammobile.com and go to the firmware tab in the search box enter "i747" Then find the rom you want download it, insert your debrick card get into odin/download mode and flash your heart out.

Use the stickies guide for rooting your phone cf autoroot works well before 4.3, do not flash anything if you're unsure if it is for your phone, ask if it supports your model. Not all galaxy s3's are created equal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toni.50
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks every one i find soultion by myself yestrday thanks all >>>