Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[UPDATED][SHARE][BOOTANIMATION]Cyanogen Mod BootAnimation

OP Piravinthb

13th February 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #1  
Piravinthb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 54
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More

This WAS NOT MY WORK it is the work of SENIOR MEMBER @SaySayonara .I just came across it and thought why not share it with XM users, PLEASE HIT the THANKS button on this THREAD and the ORIGINAL THREAD.

Before you start:
  • Must be rooted.
  • Have a file explorer with root privileges.(I recommend Es File explorer)

Instructions(for newbies):
1)Download bootanimation.zip(DON NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FOLDER)
2)Open your file explorer and navigate to /system/media backup the original bootanimation(OPTIONAL)
OTHERWISE
Move the downloaded bootanimmation.zip file to /data/local with the permission rw-r-r and reboot to see your new bootanimation.


Click image for larger version

Name:	cyanogenmod_by_brabuss-d72psb7.jpg
Views:	4675
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	2576587
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.07 MB, 576 views)
Last edited by Piravinthb; 18th November 2014 at 10:06 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Piravinthb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #2  
Arturiuz!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 28
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
thanx! works perfectly on my XMS 4.3JB build: 15.1.A.4.9! :thumbup: :beer:
16th November 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #3  
Piravinthb's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 54
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
My pleasure

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app
17th November 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #4  
Nicklas Van Dam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 52
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piravinthb


This WAS NOT MY WORK it is the work of SENIOR MEMBER @SaySayonara .I just came across it and thought why not share it with XM users, PLEASE HIT the THANKS button on this THREAD and the ORIGINAL THREAD.

Before you start:

  • Must be rooted.
  • Have a file explorer with root privileges.(I recommend Es File explorer)

Instructions(for newbies):
1)Download bootanimation.zip(DON NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FOLDER)
2)Open your file explorer and navigate to /system/media backup the original bootanimation(OPTIONAL)
OTHERWISE
Move the download bootanimmation.zip file to /system/media with the permission rw-r-r, and reboot to see your new bootanimation.


Attachment 2576587

Are this bootanimation contain sound?
17th November 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #5  
Arturiuz!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 28
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicklas Van Dam

Are this bootanimation contain sound?

no,unfortunately!not that i know of..
17th November 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #6  
Nicklas Van Dam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 52
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturiuz!

no,unfortunately!not that i know of..

hmm why all bootanimation for all xperia doesn't contain sound in bootanimation?
17th November 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #7  
Arturiuz!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cebu
Thanks Meter: 28
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicklas Van Dam

hmm why all bootanimation for all xperia doesn't contain sound in bootanimation?

i also wonfer if that can be possible too?hmm..
18th November 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #8  
Nicklas Van Dam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 52
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturiuz!

i also wonfer if that can be possible too?hmm..

but why Xperia E1 in kitkat firmware? in bootanimation contain sound?
18th November 2014, 03:29 AM   |  #9  
Vicky7999's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
83 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Windows 8.1 Bootanimation for Xperia e1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2941084
Sent from my D2105
18th November 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #10  
Nicklas Van Dam's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tangerang
Thanks Meter: 52
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky7999

Windows 8.1 Bootanimation for Xperia e1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2941084
Sent from my D2105

are this sound it's work correctly?
and are this can be applied for cyanogenmod 11 too?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes