FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Double Tap Wale Up

11th February 2014, 10:40 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Guys is there a way the wake up phone with double tapping screen?
 
 
11th February 2014, 10:58 PM |#2  
surdu_petru's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 8,787
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFlee

Guys is there a way the wake up phone with double tapping screen?

Hello !

We are here on " Ascend P6 Original Android Development " and not on " Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting "
11th February 2014, 11:01 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

Hello !

We are here on " Ascend P6 Original Android Development " and not on " Ascend P6 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting "

I am really sorry if i open my tread in wrong place. It can be deleted.
12th February 2014, 01:30 PM |#4  
_heisenberg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ladshut/Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFlee

I am really sorry if i open my tread in wrong place. It can be deleted.

Just move to the Q&A section
13th February 2014, 07:55 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
How about one single tap, push the power button to wake up
13th February 2014, 08:08 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
The problem with most of the Lg G2 or the Moto X functionality is that they are meant to work with an additional motion/voice processor which is basically a very low power consuming core that is active at all times and governs such functionality.
The ascend p6 in house quad core cant be optimized for that.

Even if they are certain apps like that they would have a preaty hefty battery drain since they implement it by forcing the screen to be on at all times with 0% brightness and a massive full screen widget which will register taps.
13th February 2014, 08:53 AM |#7  
warea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 587
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btodorce

The problem with most of the Lg G2 or the Moto X functionality is that they are meant to work with an additional motion/voice processor which is basically a very low power consuming core that is active at all times and governs such functionality.
The ascend p6 in house quad core cant be optimized for that.

Even if they are certain apps like that they would have a preaty hefty battery drain since they implement it by forcing the screen to be on at all times with 0% brightness and a massive full screen widget which will register taps.

Chinese phones like Vivo and Oppo already have that function though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes