My VZW G2 Screen Protector and Cases Review

Tip us?

kalooann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRJ442 View Post
Did you ever receive that screen protector from Glassview?
Yes I have received the Glassview Tempered Glass protector...Im using it right now for a couple of days to see if this is good or not. So far I like it.
Ill post pictures later.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalooann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blueis300
Old
Thanks Meter 89
So is that why the screen protectors that Verizon sold me isnt working with the cheap rubber case I have that came with it, until I can get a new one. Tempered glass?

kalooann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueis300 View Post
So is that why the screen protectors that Verizon sold me isnt working with the cheap rubber case I have that came with it, until I can get a new one. Tempered glass?
....what are you talking about...

player911
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 876

DONATE TO ME
I use the VZW Screen Protectors they had because I got 20% off the phone (when you buy 2 accessories) and they were like $7 for 3. The VZW guy didn't put it on very well but I used the second one and a hinge method to get it perfectly aligned and centered.

I use a Incipio Feather Rubber Matte Case and it doesn't affect the Screen Protector. The Diztronics are cool but I don't like the big lips around the edges that will screw with the protector sometimes. No problems with the Incipio.

Screen protectors are compatible for all models of G2. Only the Verizon Cases are different because I guess it is a 1mm thicker due to addition of Qi Charging.
LG G2 - Modded Stock
Nexus 7 FHD - Jelly Bean 4.4.2 [CM Kang Banged]
HTC Touch Pro►HTC Touch Diamond 2►Nexus One►LG G2x►HTC Rezound►Galaxy NexusLG G2!
iPad►iPad2►Asus TransformerGalaxy Tab 7 [CM10]Nook►Nook TabletNexus 7Nexus 7 FHD!

[Site Owner] MiiWiiChat.com - Free Chat for your Wii
[Site Owner] SnapSite Admins.com - Free Custom Website

Like what I do? - Donations welcome or hit the Thanks button!

trifos
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
the SNP Tempered Glass Protector fit in international model D802??
LG G2 D802 32GB

IamPro
Old
Thanks Meter 196
What do you like better, Diz or the Feather?

kalooann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by trifos View Post
the SNP Tempered Glass Protector fit in international model D802??
I think so, but if I were you Ill just buy Glassview Tempered Glass Protector than SNP.

kalooann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamPro View Post
What do you like better, Diz or the Feather?
I like both but Im using Feather Shine more than Diz right now.

kalooann
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
.....7.....GlassView Tempered Glass Protector (Price $32.99)

I have used this Tempered Glass Protector for over 2 weeks now and I think this is the one that I'm going to keep.

First, the application process was really easy for me. I installed it in like 30s and was done with perfect alignment. The size and the cutout of this screen protector is just perfect. It avoid all the lifting all around the screen and it is really case friendly that it fits the Diztronic cases. Im not too sure about the bulkier cases like the otterbox or bulkier incipio cases since these cases use up a lot of bezel space. The Thickness is only 0.23mm but The quality of the screen protector is really good. It has 9H hardness that suppose to prevent from everyday scratches and more and it is also shatterproof. The sensitivity and feel of this screen protector is just fantastic. I had no issue with responsiveness and my fingers were gliding through really smoothly. It was really easy to wipes off the fingerprints from the screen protector. Between SNP and Hohoo Screen protector feel of the smoothness wise GlassView is a clear winner for me.

I think this tempered glass is better than the MIME Tempered Glass. Since MIME Tempered Glass is cut short on the sides that doesn't really completely cover the screen but GlassView is covers the whole screen.

Overall, I think this is the best Tempered Glass screen protector that you can find on the market right now (at least for me). I thought about buying iloome flex but it looked too thin and I really don't see that much difference between just regular screen protector and iloome flex. I wanted more sturdy screen protector and I think I found my winner. I think I'm going to stick with GlassView tempered glass protector for a quite a bit before I find something that is better.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0127141435b.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	2576759   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140210_211336.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	2576760   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140213_030810.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	2576761   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140210_211407.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	2576762   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140210_211432.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	2576763  

The Following User Says Thank You to kalooann For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]