APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] During the call my screen not turning off Note 2

OP Ibrahim Omar

13th February 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Dear supporter
I face this problem and I don't know how to solve it

When I make a call my screen not turning off and I should turn it off manually by press on power button

Also I tried to calibrate but always it failed
Need your help
Last edited by Ibrahim Omar; 13th February 2014 at 08:27 AM.
13th February 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #2  
zigzoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,863
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim Omar

Dear supporter
I face this problem and I don't know how to solve it

When I make a call my screen not turning off and I should turn it off manually by press on power button

Also I tried to calibrate but always it failed
Need your help

go to settings > my device > call > and make sure "turn off screen during calls is checked
13th February 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmyndemeter

go to settings > my device > call > and make sure "turn off screen during calls is checked

I'm sure
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-02-13-07-45-43.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	2576574  
13th February 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #4  
zigzoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,863
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim Omar

I'm sure

there may be some third part apps that don't let your screen turn off
make sure that Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light sensor are not blocked in any way (dust/dirt)
do a factory reset / fresh install of the rom
13th February 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmyndemeter

there may be some third part apps that don't let your screen turn off
make sure that Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light sensor are not blocked in any way (dust/dirt)
do a factory reset / fresh install of the rom

This rom is new !
13th February 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #6  
zigzoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,863
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim Omar

This rom is new !

I gave myself a few solutions
ahead do what you want!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to zigzoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #7  
sawdoctor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 3,254
 
3,528 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Can't remember the thread but there is a thread on fixing the sensor if you search for it. It's a dialler code I think. Try installing android sensor bar as well to check the sensor.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes