Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Full screen rotation doesn't work after rooting...

Tip us?

djdelirius
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Full screen rotation doesn't work after rooting...

I just rooted my p600 and for some reason full screen rotation won't work now. I rooted using CFautoroot and using the stock rom included with it. A little more info on the problem though, I can turn the tablet in either vertical position with no problem but when I try to turn it upside down it won't adjust. It would work in all 4 positions before rooting though.

Here are the root required apps that I using now... not sure if any of these are causing this:

Phone INFO Samsung
Multi Window Manager Pro
Multi Window Plus
Wanam Xposed
Root Browser Pro
SuperSU Pro
Titanium Backup Pro
BusyBox
Root Checker Pro
Goo Manager

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lsherif
Old
Thanks Meter 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdelirius View Post
I just rooted my p600 and for some reason full screen rotation won't work now. I rooted using CFautoroot and using the stock rom included with it. A little more info on the problem though, I can turn the tablet in either vertical position with no problem but when I try to turn it upside down it won't adjust. It would work in all 4 positions before rooting though.

Here are the root required apps that I using now... not sure if any of these are causing this:

Phone INFO Samsung
Multi Window Manager Pro
Multi Window Plus
Wanam Xposed
Root Browser Pro
SuperSU Pro
Titanium Backup Pro
BusyBox
Root Checker Pro
Goo Manager

Sure one of these, its the Wanam Exposed, get into its settings & enable full rotation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djdelirius
Old
(Last edited by djdelirius; 13th February 2014 at 12:31 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsherif View Post
Sure one of these, its the Wanam Exposed, get into its settings & enable full rotation.
Thanks a bunch! That worked. I never really dove around in the settings yet but that fixed it. Along with eliminating 2 other apps I no longer need some wanam controls them.

+1 Thanks