Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 53,347 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Artist Photo

Tip us?

Dartman-x
Old
(Last edited by Dartman-x; 12th February 2014 at 07:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default Artist Photo

When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman-x View Post
When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?
Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

Dartman-x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well.

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman-x View Post
Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well.
Ah yes, manufacturer music players aren't supported yet, as it's an extremely resource-consuming process.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post

so I assume then that we will have the ability to remove this once themer is a paid app
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish