Artist Photo

OP Dartman-x

12th February 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 32

116 posts
More
When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?
Last edited by Dartman-x; 12th February 2014 at 07:50 PM.
12th February 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman-x

When I browse themes, it looks like the artist/album photo for the currently/recent track should show. However, when I apply a theme it doesn't ever show a photo. Not sure if is supposed to show, but if so, please advise

Edited to add another question: Is there anyway to disable the "Show off Your Theme" notification?

Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free
12th February 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 32

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi, does it matter what music player you use? Some music players provide the album artwork, so try a few others and let us know.

Unfortunately the Show Off notification can't be turned off, as this helps us spread the word, which in turn helps us keep Themer free

Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well.
13th February 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #4  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman-x

Thanks for the reply! It doesn't work with the default HTC One music app, but I will experiment with others. Also, thanks for explaining the rationale behind the Show Off notification as well.

Ah yes, manufacturer music players aren't supported yet, as it's an extremely resource-consuming process.
13th February 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #5  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 209

531 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

so I assume then that we will have the ability to remove this once themer is a paid app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread