[Q] MESSED UP MY CHINESE AVA v500 Wipe out dosent fix it

13th February 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Greeting developers (excuse my messed up grammar, non native speaker here)...!! (also a noob)

I was trying to configure the VPN settings for my chinese AVA v500 smartphone, i rooted it (with some chinese software) and it was just peaches. Then i partitioned the SD card to help the RAM with Link2SD app. Using this app i started moving some apps and system parts to the SD card in order to make it faster ( i assume) but then, something terrible happened.. My desktop screen went pitch black. I mean, it dosent rotate nor anything, and dosen`t show any icon or else. On the other hand, the upper slide screen (wifi, 3g, silence, and bluetooth) still works, i the phone calls still get in, i can access only to the USB config (NOT the debbugging setting, only the USB docking, USB storage and so...)

Ok then, my chellphone as i said was just rooted, so i had this "Terminal" app (sort of MSDos) and i hitted Reboot Recovery, it went to the recovery screen, did the wipe out thing, and went just well, but it still the same, black screen with nothing but the USB options and the sliding menu available. The chinese program i mentioned before had this sort of feature where when i plugged the smartphone to the PC. i popped out some screen with some chinese sit on it, i could recognize the icon of the ESfiles or explorer, but now i cant even do that, or access the internet anyhow.

I've been looking around on the internet for options but all i see demands, or Debugging mode, internet, or any sort of app instaled on the phone...

So guys, this is the thing, i need a solution that only involves my laptop, a USB wire, and a half dead chinese smartphone.

Extra difficulty: it's my girlfriend cellphone, wich i just bought her. and she is going to be soooooo damn mad at me... so the faster the better...

REGARDS, DEVELOPERS...!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread