Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM]MiniCM7,compiled from source

12th February 2014, 07:00 PM |#1  
devilyuri's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
1,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Hi guys
This is my first rom compiled from source
Its name is MiniCM and phone officially supported are Xperia x10,xperia x10 mini and xperia x8
Here are the sources

SOURCES

https://github.com/MiniCM

CHANGELOG
-compiled for LDPI
-based on CM7 by alberto96
--you can modify the clock
ETC

DOWNLOADS

ROM
MiniCM7-UNOFFICIAL-tassve


KERNEL
GearKernel_CM7_TassVE_v0.4

GAPPS
Slim_Gapps_by_devilyuri

HOW TO INSTALL

-power off the phone
-reboot it in recovery mode

-install cwm
-install zip
-Choose zip
-gearkernel 0.4
-advanced
-reboot recovery
-do all wipes
-go in mount and storage
-format system,data e cache(it will say error while formatting,don't worry it will format perfectly)

-mount system,data e cache
-install zip
-choose zip
-choose miniCM
-mount system
-reinstall geatkernel 0.4
- remount system and then install gapps

BUG
-you tell me

SCREENSHOT



If you want the same UI like in the screenshots just install this theme

Dev-Host - com.darkdog.theme.crystal-1.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

CREDITS
Alberto96 for his CM7 and kernel
MiniCM team for their rom
I,devilyuri for compiling it


Hit thanks if i helped you
It costs nothing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to devilyuri For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 08:00 PM |#2  
thebiggboss180's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 36
 
354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilyuri

Hi guys
This is my first rom compiled from source
Its name is MiniCM and phone officially supported are Xperia x10,xperia x10 mini and xperia x8
Here are the sources

SOURCES

https://github.com/MiniCM

CHANGELOG
-compiled for LDPI
-based on CM7 by alberto96
--you can modify the clock
ETC

DOWNLOADS

ROM
MiniCM7-UNOFFICIAL-tassve


KERNEL
GearKernel_CM7_TassVE_v0.4

GAPPS
Slim_Gapps_by_devilyuri

HOW TO INSTALL

-power off the phone
-reboot it in recovery mode

-install cwm
-install zip
-Choose zip
-gearkernel 0.4
-advanced
-reboot recovery
-do all wipes
-go in mount and storage
-format system,data e cache(it will say error while formatting,don't worry it will format perfectly)

-mount system,data e cache
-install zip
-choose zip
-choose miniCM
-mount system
-reinstall geatkernel 0.4
- remount system and then install gapps

BUG
-you tell me

SCREENSHOT



If you want the same UI like in the screenshots just install this theme

Dev-Host - com.darkdog.theme.crystal-1.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

CREDITS
Alberto96 for his CM7 and kernel
MiniCM team for their rom
I,devilyuri for compiling it


Hit thanks if i helped you
It costs nothing


installing the theme in system or normal installing ?
12th February 2014, 08:09 PM |#3  
devilyuri's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
1,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Install it as a normal apk

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570i con Tapatalk 2
12th February 2014, 08:39 PM |#4  
thebiggboss180's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag amman
Thanks Meter: 36
 
354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilyuri

Install it as a normal apk

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570i con Tapatalk 2

installing the rom now

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

wifi hotspot and usb tethring not working
12th February 2014, 09:53 PM |#5  
Mohamed Yaser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 825
 
1,303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Bugs?

If I Helped You Please Press ThankS

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Power / rotation animation fixed?

If I Helped You Please Press ThankS
13th February 2014, 12:42 PM |#6  
devilyuri's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
1,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by myaservip

Bugs?

If I Helped You Please Press ThankS

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Power / rotation animation fixed?

If I Helped You Please Press ThankS

They don't work because alcatel libs don't support them

Inviato dal mio GT-S5570i con Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes