Removal of Twitter Quick View from Notifications screen

OP Killerheels

13th February 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
More
I would like to know if it's possible to load the Twitter QuickView app and not have it dormant on the notifications screen. I have uninstalled it but this remains. I'd like to remove it.

I prefer to use the native Twitter app on the phone as notifications can be viewed on the Gear and then deleted. Quickview takes ages to load and often doesn't even open.

Any suggestions?
13th February 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerheels

I would like to know if it's possible to load the Twitter QuickView app and not have it dormant on the notifications screen. I have uninstalled it but this remains. I'd like to remove it.

I prefer to use the native Twitter app on the phone as notifications can be viewed on the Gear and then deleted. Quickview takes ages to load and often doesn't even open.

Any suggestions?

I had the exact same problem with the facebook QuickView app - I uninstalled it and still it hung out in notifications. If you reset your Gear that'll take care of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ZachJohnson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachJohnson

I had the exact same problem with the facebook QuickView app - I uninstalled it and still it hung out in notifications. If you reset your Gear that'll take care of it.

I was hoping that wasn't the answer but I will back up with Wondershare tonight and reset. Thank you!
13th February 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerheels

I was hoping that wasn't the answer but I will back up with Wondershare tonight and reset. Thank you!

Yeah, that wasn't my first choice either.

I have a folder with some notification sounds and apk's that I just adb to the watch, so restoring after a backup is fairly quick. I haven't used Wondershare, but I hear good things. Happy resetting!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread