Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 48,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] update to jelly bean

Tip us?
 
TUDVAD
Old
#1  
TUDVAD's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 295
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Question [Q] update to jelly bean

hello everybody
i am sorry to ask this noobish question but i wanted to update my a110 from ics to jb but i got confused so much couldn't find the valid zip file to flash from stock recovery
i tried Sp tools first but they don't detect my phone ,i have all drivers installed twice
so can anyone give me what zip to download by which i can apply update from sd card and get jelly bean on my canvas2
thanks you
hit thanks
 
Sdk_Zone
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 231
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUDVAD View Post
hello everybody
i am sorry to ask this noobish question but i wanted to update my a110 from ics to jb but i got confused so much couldn't find the valid zip file to flash from stock recovery
i tried Sp tools first but they don't detect my phone ,i have all drivers installed twice
so can anyone give me what zip to download by which i can apply update from sd card and get jelly bean on my canvas2
thanks you
Try this - http://d-h.st/EOB
n connect ur phone to ur pc via usb cable without battery installed.
if it not worked try this via cwm - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160609 thread by paplu3
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TUDVAD
Old
#3  
TUDVAD's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 295
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
Try this - http://d-h.st/EOB
n connect ur phone to ur pc via usb cable without battery installed.
if it not worked try this via cwm - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160609 thread by paplu3
i want to do it with stock recovery :\
anyway to do that?
hit thanks
 
TUDVAD
Old
#4  
TUDVAD's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 295
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
Try this - http://d-h.st/EOB
n connect ur phone to ur pc via usb cable without battery installed.
if it not worked try this via cwm - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2160609 thread by paplu3
and the link you gave me is pre rooted rom i want full stock
hit thanks
 
Sdk_Zone
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 231
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUDVAD View Post
and the link you gave me is pre rooted rom i want full stock
hhmmmmm..... so now u need to fresh stock rom, working usb cable, sp flash tool & a mmx110 mobile

i think u have all the stuff....before beginning remove ur current driver & download new driver of cynus t2 & install it link here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244 thread by Dark4Droid
1. open sp flash tool in pc
2. load scatter file
3. press download button
4. switch of ur phone
5. remove battery
6. attach ur phone via usb Cable (Do not Insert battery till the process not done)
7. If everythings right,Flashing will proceed.
8. Wait till It finishes..A green ring is displayed on completion.
9. detach ur phone from pc
10. insert battery, boot ur phone n enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TUDVAD
Old
#6  
TUDVAD's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 295
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
hhmmmmm..... so now u need to fresh stock rom, working usb cable, sp flash tool & a mmx110 mobile

i think u have all the stuff....before beginning remove ur current driver & download new driver of cynus t2 & install it link here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244 thread by Dark4Droid
1. open sp flash tool in pc
2. load scatter file
3. press download button
4. switch of ur phone
5. remove battery
6. attach ur phone via usb Cable (Do not Insert battery till the process not done)
7. If everythings right,Flashing will proceed.
8. Wait till It finishes..A green ring is displayed on completion.
9. detach ur phone from pc
10. insert battery, boot ur phone n enjoy
the link for driver cynus t1 are dead
hit thanks
 
Sdk_Zone
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 231
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Surat
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUDVAD View Post
the link for driver cynus t1 are dead
Sorry for dead link

here a new link - http://d-h.st/xkW
The Following User Says Thank You to Sdk_Zone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TUDVAD
Old
#8  
TUDVAD's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 295
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdk_Zone View Post
Sorry for dead link

here a new link - http://d-h.st/xkW
will try for sure
just in case if it don't boot what to do ??
hit thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes