Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,617 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ODIN

Tip us?

AndroidSmitty
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default ODIN

Is it possible to run odin in linux. I have the stock file with the pit file that i used in windows to restore stock using odin and it reformat and reparations and goes through restore process. i dont have windows anymore. i never de bloated and i did use saferoot and the busybox pro and selected smart install when i updated busybox so i don't know what all smart install does so i can be able to remove all the changes that busybox pro smart install did. if i cant use odin in linux than what all commands to remove all of what safe root and busybox smart install did. i remember i saw a set of commands listed in here to do an full unroot after rooting with safe root and then i remember it said after running the commands than use supersu app to do the rest of the full unroot. is there also commands that also do remove all the changes that busybox pro smart install did? if i can get all the commands to do all of what i asked that that would work for me if i cant get odin working in linux.

gnubian
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidSmitty View Post
Is it possible to run odin in linux. I have the stock file with the pit file that i used in windows to restore stock using odin and it reformat and reparations and goes through restore process. i dont have windows anymore. i never de bloated and i did use saferoot and the busybox pro and selected smart install when i updated busybox so i don't know what all smart install does so i can be able to remove all the changes that busybox pro smart install did. if i cant use odin in linux than what all commands to remove all of what safe root and busybox smart install did. i remember i saw a set of commands listed in here to do an full unroot after rooting with safe root and then i remember it said after running the commands than use supersu app to do the rest of the full unroot. is there also commands that also do remove all the changes that busybox pro smart install did? if i can get all the commands to do all of what i asked that that would work for me if i cant get odin working in linux.
I don't believe odin is linux compatible. Try heimdall

http://glassechidna.com.au/heimdall/
The Following User Says Thank You to gnubian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]