Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Newest Htc one RUU with bootloader 1.55

Tip us?
 
M@cNuss
Old
#1  
M@cNuss's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 123
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Horsens
Default Newest Htc one RUU with bootloader 1.55

Where can it be found anyone knowes.
|Galaxy SIII™|32 GB||| |1400MHz|l<---
|SuperNexus JB 4.1.1|
|Lumia 800 ™|16GB™|White|
 
kamilmirza
Old
#2  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 290
Posts: 1,162
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss View Post
Where can it be found anyone knowes.
post output of "fastboot getvar all"
remove S/N & IMEI before posting
Google Nexus 5
 
M@cNuss
Old
#3  
M@cNuss's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 123
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Horsens
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza View Post
post output of "fastboot getvar all"
remove S/N & IMEI before posting

INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.62.401.1
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: SH36TW901777
INFOimei:
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0710000
INFOcidnum: HTC__Y13
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4221mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.053s
|Galaxy SIII™|32 GB||| |1400MHz|l<---
|SuperNexus JB 4.1.1|
|Lumia 800 ™|16GB™|White|
 
kamilmirza
Old
#4  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 290
Posts: 1,162
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss View Post
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.62.401.1
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: SH36TW901777
INFOimei:
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0710000
INFOcidnum: HTC__Y13
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4221mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.053s
what is your goal?
if it's going back to stock then head over to nkk71's SUPERGUIDE in my signature and follow each instructions carefully
search your desired RUU with your CID "HTC__Y13"
Google Nexus 5
 
M@cNuss
Old
#5  
M@cNuss's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 123
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Horsens
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza View Post
what is your goal?
if it's going back to stock then head over to nkk71's SUPERGUIDE in my signature and follow each instructions carefully
I just want to go back to stock i`m on cyanomod cm 10.2.1
|Galaxy SIII™|32 GB||| |1400MHz|l<---
|SuperNexus JB 4.1.1|
|Lumia 800 ™|16GB™|White|
 
kamilmirza
Old
#6  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 290
Posts: 1,162
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lahore
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss View Post
I just want to go back to stock i`m on cyanomod cm 10.2.1
yes head over to nkk71 SUPERGUIDE to go 100% STOCK in my signature
Google Nexus 5
 
M@cNuss
Old
#7  
M@cNuss's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 123
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Horsens
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza View Post
yes head over to nkk71 SUPERGUIDE to go 100% STOCK in my signature
Thank you wil do...
|Galaxy SIII™|32 GB||| |1400MHz|l<---
|SuperNexus JB 4.1.1|
|Lumia 800 ™|16GB™|White|

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more

Pushbullet Updated with SMS Send Ability

Pushbullet is one of thoseapplications that every Android lover should have installed on his or … more

[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more

Quick Control Panel Updated, Adds Notification Support

As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more