Asking Developers for working for our willy

OP sachoosaini

13th February 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80

444 posts
More
well if moderators if i am doing this wrong then take down this threat. i don't know its a bit off topic ques but still its kinda important for further development

Well this is sort of a calling back for the devs those are working in their part time and full time for making android such a wonderful community. XDA and Android has gone very far in bringing the best experience to the users and using android a fun..
well now coming on the request.
I am from a small community of HTC Wildfire Buzz. its a small android phone that was came on 2010. it was a low end device but got great potential in those days. well at that time the our famliy was big 1 and we had such a number of developers. i myself not a developer, but i can say we had such a legend phone. we never been able to gain kernel 3 for our phone but still without GPU we been able to get 4.0 of android working properly on this phone. even HTC has retired this phone from 2.2 but still running 4.0 flawlessly without GPU without that much lag is such a remarkable thing. i don;t know that much people had achieved this thing on other phones. now we are running out of devs people bought new phones and we just have ports. and from source we have few devs those are working on with this phone. so i want mainly devs to visit the threat of development of this little willy and make give some of their valuable time so that we can have the last spark alive. because i know this little fellow phone deserve some more time.

so leaving in hope that i will get good response from devs..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread